déux

THATS MY FCKING FAVE PIC OF BILL HOE MY GOD HES SO HOT HERE AAAAA

🌿

the doorbell rang, meaning Bill was already here. My mom had left about an hour ago, and I got all dressed and ate breakfast. My school uniform consisted of a red plaid skirt, a tight white shirt , thigh highs and black shoes.

He unlocked the door and came in, since he already had a key that my mom gave him.

" Morning baby, uh I mean Isabella " he said and I blushed.

" Hi Bill " I went by his side and hugged him, and he leaned into me, hand going around my waist.

His touch made my whole body feel on fire, and I knew my face was red by now.

" are you ready ?" he asked when we broke apart

" yeah, just let me get my backpack " I smiled and went up to my room, where I collected my bag, and went downstairs. I locked the door and got outside, where Bill was waiting for me at his car. I got in and closed the door behind me.

10 minutes later we were parked at the school, no words exchanged during the ride.

" text me if you have anything, okay ? " he asked and I nodded. I got out of the car and started going towards the big doors.

" look it's Isabella " colton whistled  and so did his friends behind him , throwing words at my direction. I didn't pay any mind to them and went straight to class. suddenly my phone dinged.

Bill 💖

who were those guys ?

Isabella 💕🌻

idk just some guys, they always do that it doesn't matter.

Bill 💖

i dont like them. try to stay away.

I ignored his text and went inside.

🌿

Im at school right now just wanted to update a lil, this is more of a filler chapter. I'll try to do a really long chapter and post it tomorrow. :) 🌻