cinq

We went back home, with me pouting all the way there. I got up to my room, not saying a word to mom or Bill. I locked the door, and almost screamed into the pillow from all the frustration.

I got up, removing all my clothes and finding one of the prettiest lingerie sets I had. then I took my phone and started snapping pics.

babygirl 💖

Daddy ?

Daddy

what's up baby ?

babygirl💖

i miss you 😭💕

i miss you 😭💕

Daddy

fuck baby, are you upstairs ?

babygirl💖

yup. won't open the door tho

Daddy

why not ?

babygirl💖

'm mad at u

Daddy

you're so cute. i'm sorry Isabella, but you deserved that.

babygirl💖

but now I'm hornyy 😭

Daddy

then open the door, and we'll fix that.

I groaned, unlocking the door waiting for him to come upstairs. three seconds later, he came in. He saw me and bit his lip.

I checked the time, which said 11:30 and realized my mom was probably asleep.

" you're so beautiful " he said, as he neared me, hands going to my waist.

" thank you daddy " I said looking up at him.

" be a good girl for daddy, strip baby " he said, and I immediately started putting a show for him. I removed my top slowly, playing with my boobs a little, then tweaking my nipples.

Bill was on the bed, green eyes dark, as he was staring at me. he started rubbing his dick through his pants, and bit his lip.

I removed my underwear and got on my knees,  nearing him. I removed his hand, and unzipped his jeans. I took his member out of his boxers, and started kitten licking it.

" baby, stop teasing " he mumbled, following my every move.

I looked at him as I took all of him in my mouth, slightly gagging. He groaned and whispered a small 'fuck' as he was staring at me.

I started bobbing my head up and down, then licking his tip.

" fuck my mouth " I said, and he immediately got up from the bed.

He grabbed my hair, and I opened my mouth as wide as I could. Then He started thrusting inside of my mouth, making tears come out of my eyes.

" i'm close " he mumbled, almost out of breath. 

He kept fucking my mouth 'till he held down my head and I felt all his liquid run down my throat. He pulled out with a satisfied groan, and sat back on the bed. I got up and sat in his lap. he kissed me in the lips.

" I have to go " He pouted, and I hugged him, not wanting him to go to my mother.

" i'm sorry " he whispered before he left.

🌿

Short chapter sorry just wanted to say tysm for 500 reads it's so weird It's not even been a week since I posted this book. Also I'm really bad at smut but I hope you enjoy what I write. Ily