dix-sept

the cold air that hit my face as soon as I opened the car door, making me shiver and hug myself tightly. the big house came in view, and I smiled at the memories i've had in it.

he didn't know I was coming, but i for sure knew i'd be welcomed. the clicking of my heels distracted me for a second as I made my way to the door.

i took a deep breath, for some reason being nervous, and knocked two times. after exactly 23 seconds, the door opened

" bella ? what are you doing here ? i thought you lived in london ?" zayn said, voice groggy and shivering, probably from the cold air hitting his bare chest.

" come in, it's freezing " i nodded and smiled. it was weird, just yesterday the sun was out and shining.

he took my jacket, grabbed his own shirt and put it on, and then took me to the couch.

" what's up ? " he asked casually, making me shake my head a bit.

"uh, i know this is weird but i really need to talk about something " i scrunched my nose a bit, a gesture that made him realize it was serious

he nodded, silently telling me to continue. so i said everything, to my mom making me do this again, to me and Bill running away ,'till the end, where i said that yes, i was actually in love with Bill.

to say that out loud, made me shake, made me realize myself that this was not a joke, i was actually in love with Bill Skarsgard.

Zayn scratched his head, a little sigh leaving his lips after an hour of me blabbing and crying my heart out.

" i think you should tell him " he whispered, and my head shot up immediately.

" he'll hate me " i shook my head, so fast that i got dizzy " he'll hate me forever. i can't live without him " i started crying again, tears flowing down my face.

" you don't know that, i don't hate you " zayn mumbled and i shook my head again.

" you didn't love me zayn " i said and he sighed. the words ' thats what you think ' catched my ear, in a whisper, but i was sure it was my imagination.

" if he loves you enough, he'll understand. but you have to say it to him now, you have to make him understand. " zayn hugged me sideways and i breathed in his familiar smell. it calmed my nerves down and made me feel a little better.

" i miss you " i mumbled. a twinge of a smile made the way into his lips. he hugged me tighter, and lowered his head to kiss my cheek.

" i miss you too. "

" just do what your heart says " he said after a few moments of silence, and i held the urge to roll my eyes. those words have been told to me before, and seeing how it ended last time, i didn't think it was the best advice.

suddenly my phone buzzed, a call from Bill showing up on the screen, as I swiped it and answered.

" isabella ? where are you ? why aren't you in the house ?" he said, voice laced with worry.

" i'm at a friends " i mumbled.

" what friend ? why didn't you tell me ?" bill said, and i almost flinched at his angry tone.

" i'm at zayn's " i said, not answering his other questions.

" zayn? as in the zayn ? the one you had a relationship with ? what the fuck bella ?" bill almost screamed and i sighed, trying to calm him down.

" i- it's not like that. i needed advice "

" oh yeah, like i couldn't give you advice. at least you could have told me. i can't believe this " he was full on screaming at the phone right now.

" baby re-" I was cut off by his voice.

" just come home " then the line went dead. i sighed, rubbing my temples with my fingers.

" i should go" i said and looked at Zayn with pity. he understood, i could tell by his eyes, and he hugged me goodbye.

i made my way to the car and groaned, feeling guilty as fuck for making bill mad at me.

i started the car and made my way home

🌿

this chapter goes out to my bff cause she's been practically screaming at me to update. i'm scared :)

anyways thank you for 44k ilysm 💓

also this isn't proof read so sorry if it has any mistakes 😭

* be ready for next chapter, it's all you've been waiting for 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏