sept

I got all ready, excitement bubbling up in my stomach. I felt beautiful, and I knew Bill was gonna love the way I looked.

 I felt beautiful, and I knew Bill was gonna love the way I looked

I had done my makeup in a way to match my outfit, and I was really loving how the pink color looked on me

I had done my makeup in a way to match my outfit, and I was really loving how the pink color looked on me. I twirled around, and a big smile wouldn't leave my face. I couldn't believe Bill and I were going on a date. I went downstairs, my heels clicking on the floor with each step I took.  Bill was talking on the phone, and he looked fucking amazing.

" i'll talk to you later , okay, bye " he said and started up at me

" wow , I- wow. You look fucking beautiful " he sighed, and I swear his eyes shined.

" You look amazing as well " I said, butterflies erupting in my stomach when he leaned down to kiss me.

" I hope this is an amazing night for you " he mumbled against my lips.

" just to be with you makes it that way " I sighed when he pulled apart and reached for my little bag. We went to his car, where he opened the door for me, which made me giggle.

" such a gentleman " I said as he got in the other side of the car. He smiled and started the car. We had a little conversation, sang a little in the car, and then arrived to a place called ' mon cheri '

I was stunned, because this was known to be one of the most expensive places in the city.

we got in, Bill opened the door for me and lead me inside, where a waitress was waiting for us.

" reservations for Skarsgard " he said and she nodded, taking us to our table and giving us out menus.

After we had a few minutes we ordered out food, Bill also ordering one of the most expensive wines in the menu.

" You didn't have to do this. you shouldn't wasted this much money " i sighed.

" only the best for my babygirl " he kissed my hand " and it's not wasting it if you get to enjoy it "

I smiled, my eyed shining. 

" So tell me more about yourself, I want to know everything there is " he said, coming closer to me.

" well my birthday's on september 9, my favorite color is pink, and I happen to adore tall Swedish guys who like to be called daddy " I said as my leg ran up his under the table.

" you turn " I smiled mischievously.

" well I happen to love spanking girls who act naughty in public " he said, and I bit my lip.

The food arrived and our little eye contest was broken. we talked a lot, he told me about his family and all of his siblings. how he'd love to be an actor or just act in a movie once.

After dinner we got back to the house, where we just laid and cuddled a bit on the couch.

" the night was amazing, I don't know how to thank you  " I said as my hand trailed up his thigh slowly.

" actually I might have a way in mind " I said as my hand cupped his jeans.

" how about a blowjob daddy ? "

HI MY NAME Is TROY AND I HAVE A BASKETBALL GAME TOMORROOWEE

this book is literally blowing up it got 1k views on sunday and 2k on MONDAY LIKE WHAT tYSM ILY WOW

ALSO NEXT CHPTER Is JUST SMUT BUT THEY ARRNT GONA DO THE DO YET CUZ SHES 17 OKAY ALL I HAVE BYE ILYSM