díx

( a/n everytime I don't have inspiration I literally write the whole lyrics of milkshake on wattpad and smh I just figure out what to write )

I'd been up all night crying, my head feeling dizzy and i didn't think I was ready for today. It had been two months since me and Bill broke things off, and we had warmed up to each other but I still had so many feelings for him.

Today was the wedding, and It felt like everything was crashing down. I had to put on a full face of makeup to hide the terrible undereyes i was rocking at the moment.

" you look beautiful " i murmured to my mother, and she actually did. Her hair was in loose curls, her makeup light but still gorgeous. The dress was amazing and it hugged her body, all in all she looked 20 years younger.

Her hair was a lighter shade then usual, since we both went to the hairdresser a few days ago,where she convinced me to dye my own hair blonde. Although I wasn't so sure at the beginning, I really loved how it looked now.

Bill hadn't seen me with blonde hair, and a selfish part of me wanted some kind of reaction from him.

Before I got dressed, my mother came in my room

" honey, do you remember Marie ?" she asked, and I nodded, remembering her friend that came over a lot when I was younger.

" well she's coming today, and she's bringing her son with her. He's about your age, so If you can, stay with him and don't leave him alone, he doesn't know anyone. " she said with pleading eyes, and I nodded again

She thanked me and kissed my cheek, then went back downstairs, leaving me to get ready.

two hours later, we were at the church

two hours later, we were at the church. My hands were shaking and I wasn't feeling ready at all. I took a deep breath hoping to calm down.