treize

my hands were shaking, a luggage in front of me. My mother was still at the ' wedding ' while Bill and me were home

He said he had an apartment in California, it was small but good enough for us both. We could go there for a while

I didn't know what to do for school, cause I was supposed to go to the college near my mom's house. But we agreed that it'd be too easy and she'd find me there.

Bill told me to just take a year off, or to take online classes, but I wasn't too sure.

My feet was bouncing up and down on the car seat twenty minutes later, Bill's hand holding mine as he started up the engine.

I unlocked my phone and went straight to messages, where I saw 23 were from my mother. although i was supposed to be sad, i wasn't. i wasn't leaving anything behind. i didn't have any close friends, any other family rather than my mom. no one would really care.

the thought seemed to calm me down, as I took a deep breath and clutched bill's hand tighter.

" are you okay babygirl ?" he asked me, to which i timidly nodded.

Although most of the stuff seemed to be working in my head, one thought couldn't leave my mind. what would people think of my relationship with bill ?

I knew we would be judged. i knew a lot of people wouldn't approve, but what I didn't know was how me and bill would react to everything.

my stomach was hurting, the car ride not helping or soothing me in any way. i could tell bill was as tense as me, his lip in between his teeth during the whole ride.

I rested my head against the window, and i didn't know i was crying until I saw little dots of liquid on my pants. I quickly wiped my tears off, hoping that Bill hadn't seen them.

everything was blurry for a moment, and I could hear bill mumbling something, but my eyes closed off and i dozed to sleep.

🌿

it's short i know im really sorry but i don't really have any inspiration at the moment. just wanted to give you guys an update. i'll try to make the other one long, but idk when i'll update it.

💖