neuf

the week went by, Bill had tried to talk to me but I would just run away. Everytime he came in the house i'd say I felt sick and lock myself into my room

when my mom asked about it I just said that I wasn't used to the whole new dad idea. Truth was that the guilt was eating me up.

Although I felt bad, I missed him extremely much. Everytime i'd hear his voice, I'd feel as if my heart was breaking, and all I wanted to do was go hug him.

It was Saturday, and my mom was out to shop for wedding stuff. I got up from the bed and went downstairs, where I got some advil cause my head was killing me.

" Hi " I heard a voice, and my head spun to the direction, seeing Bill. His eyes looked sad and like he hadn't slept

I nodded my head, and started going upstairs but he grabbed my hand.

" we need to talk " He said but I just shook my head. When he whispered a ' please ' I broke and turned my head in his direction.

" I need to know what's wrong, did I do something?"

" I can't Bill. You're marrying my mother. You're gonna have her babies one day. I'm supposed to be your daughter. How will I ever look at you with her, being happy, loving each other. She's my mother, I can't break apart the only thing that's making her happy. "

by the end of it I was breathless, tears streaming down my face. He took me close and hugged me, letting me break into his arms.

" I can't do it i'm so sorry "

" honey, I understand, it's not you fault, it's mine. I'm so sorry " he kissed my forehead, and I let my whole self relax into his arms.

he looked me in the eyes, blue meeting green ( A/N LARRY IS reaL ) , both filled with tears.

my heart was breaking with each second, and all I wanted to do was kiss his tears away. But I couldn't

" at least, we should warm up to each other. we'll start acting like father and daughter and see how that works out, okay ?" he asked me
but I knew thats not what any of us wanted.

I nodded my head, but let myself have on last moment of weakness and laid down into his arms.

🌿

i love 6lack so much damn i cant. anyways on another note this book gOT 5K WHAT THE FUCK THANK YOI?????? I LITERALLY CANT?????????????? ILYSM??????