troìs

after school, you called Bill and asked him to pick you up. he said he was gonna be there in about 15 minutes.

I waited patiently for him, staying a bit on my cellphone and listening to some music. Suddenly, I saw his car pull up, so I grabbed my bag and got inside.

" hi love " he greeted me, and I smiled at him.

" hi Bill " I said, mentally cringing at myself for sounding so awkward.

" how was you day ? " he asked, lips curled into a little smile as he started the car.

" ugh, so tiring. I just want to take a nap " I groaned and he chuckled.

" it's okay love, it's friday you can relax for two days."

just as he said that his hand patted my thigh, staying there for about three seconds before removing it, making the place where his hand was feel on fire.

We arrived in a little, talking a little about his family along the way, since I knew nothing about him.

" oh thank god " I said as I unlocked the door and threw my backpack in the floor. Bill chuckled and grabbed it and followed me into my room. I laid down on my bed and he left the bag into the floor.

" I'll be downstairs cooking lunch 'till you mom comes, okay ?" Bill said and I nodded. He closed the door behind him and I got into the bathroom to take a shower.

20 minutes later I was all washed , and was in the bathroom naked, too lazy to go to my room and change. After I spend some time putting body lotion on, I went into my room.

I saw 3 texts from Maggie that asked if we could go to a club tonight and i replied with a yes

I went into my drawer, where I got a pair of red lacy underwear and a matching bra and put them on. I stood in front of the mirror, admiring my body. I did have a little bit of fat on my thighs and belly, but i'd lear to grow used to it after what happened three years ago

I was so focused on the mirror, that I didn't notice Bill opening the door.

" shit- fuck, god i'm so sorry " Bill said, hand stuck at the doorknob

" oh my god - fuck I - " i stuttered, not knowing what to say.

" I-I'll just leave, i'm so sorry " he said, but he still wasn't moving from the door. I just stayed there as well, not knowing what to do.

my eyes traveled to his body, stoping at the tent on his jeans. I gulped, my body feeling more fire than any day, and as if my legs started to move on their own I went close to him.

His eyes followed my every move, as they went up from my thighs, to boobs to my eyes. I kept eye contact with him , biting my lip as both our breaths started to get heavier. My face was pressed against his, feeling his hot breath in my lips.

" fuck " he gulped, and without thinking twice I pressed my lips against his.

He slammed me against the wall, hands roaming up and down my body. I started pulling at his hair , our breathes mingling as he opened my mouth with his tongue. His hands grabbed my ass , and he whispered ' jump '. I wrapped my legs around his waist, feeling my heat rub against his.

" This is so fucking wrong , but It's all I've been thinking about " he whispered , leaving little kisses down my neck

" f-fuck, me too " I said, trying to hold back a moan when he sucked at my neck, leaving me breathless.

" Don't hold back, I want to listen to you moan " he grunted, laying me down on the bed. I flipped, so he was the one laying down and got on top of him

" shee-it " he said as I started rubbing on him, leaving a little patch of wetness on his trousers.

he grabbed my boobs, twisting my nipple a little, which made me arch my back and moan, making him get up and groan.

" Honey I'm home " we heard my mom scream from downstairs, which made us both get up extremely fast.

" fuck i'm, i'm so sorry i don't know what got over me" I said.

" no no , it's my fault I should have left " he grabbed my face kissing both my cheeks.

" i'll talk to you later I promise " he said and kissed my lips one last time, before he left downstairs. I got dressed in a big t-shirt and laid down, head feeling dizzy. I stayed there thinking about how wrong this was, but I couldn't help it feeling completely aroused by his actions.

" Bella, lunch is ready " I heard my mom scream, so I grabbed some shorts and went downstairs.

" hi mom " I said and she nodded at me, throwing some food into my plate, which I grabbed and sat next to Bill.

My mom started talking about work, and asked me about school, but I wasn't really paying attention. my head was still spinning and I couldn't stop glancing at Bill.

" is anything wrong honey ? you look flushed " mom said, and I coughed to hide my embarrassment.

" fine, just feeling a little sick " i sighed and from the corner of my eye I saw Bill smirk a little.

" well if you don't feel fine you should stay home tonight " my mom said, and I considered staying home, 'cause I wasn't in the mood to get dressed and do my makeup. I texted maggie telling her that I couldn't come.

" what are you guys gonna do tonight ? " I asked.

" well, we're going to see a movie, if you want you can come ? " Bill asked , and I saw my mother shooting him a look

" why should she come though ?" she said

" i'm gonna be her step dad soon, I think I should get to know her better don't you think ?" Bill replied, staring at her with a little disgust. I felt my lips twitch up a little in a smile.

my mom looked taken aback, face a little shocked, but it turned into a little fake smile, when she said I could join them, throwing me a little mean glare.

" i'll go get ready " I smiled at Bill and made my way upstairs.

🌿

OKAY THATS IT I WAS GONNA UPDATE TOMORROW BUT IDK I WANTED TO PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER TODAY BYE.