CHAPTER 6

-what the hell Lance. What are you talking about!!! Are fucking listening to what you are saying!!!- said Pidge. Her voice rasp after days being quiet.
-guys, listen, please!!! I swear it was him!!! It was Keith!!!
-Lance,- said Pidge angrily - I know you are sad, we all are, but you have to deal with this. He is dead, gone, kaput.
-It IS really him!!! 100% sure.- he said while he randomly moved his arms, trying to get his point clearer.
- Lance... I think we had enough. This can only hurt us more. - Said Hunk with silent tears appearing in his eyes.
-But guys it's really hi..
-STOP IT ALREADY!!! SHIT, LANCE!!! He is fucking dead!!- she screamed crying. - and if you don't shut the fuck up, you are the next one following him. - after saying this she left, going back with Shiro.
-I'm going to comfort her Lance. I think you have gone way too far this time.

Lance stood there, looking at his friends. "If they are not going to listen to me, I've got to do something by myself." he thought.

----------------
Keith woke up with a bag over his head, unable to tell where he was.
He tried to move but it was nonsense since he was chained... again. He snorted.
He ran his tongue through his lips, tasting blood. "those bastards..."

He couldn't remember the reason why they moved him to another room...
torture? Nah, it's not likely. A trial? Nope, surely not. Freedom? Ha, good one!!

He could only think about death. They were going to kill him.

He sat down in silence and thought about what he was going to do next; he had to get out from there. With his tail, he touched everything he could around him and he understood he was in the middle of a room, chained to the floor. Keith tried to think about something, he needed a plan and he needed it now, but there was nothing he could do. When anguish invaded his body he pulled the chains, trying to break free, till he felt no more his wrists. Time was passing and no improvement was made. "shit!!!" Keith thought. after a while, someone spoke.

- stop this already. You are going to die anyway, this will only bring you more suffering.

Keith tried to argue with the voice, but he could not pronounce a word. "why.. can't I speak???" Confused, he stopped fighting against the unbreakable chains.

-Don't be sad, if you die now, your friends will never know about your condition, they will never know you aren't human. Or at least fully human.

Keith was speechless with what the voice had just said.

-Even if they found about who you really are now, it wouldn't be important for long, they are going to die soon too. Too bad you are fighting against someone you cant win, too bad Zarcon is going to destroy Voltron. Too bad your fellow alteans are about to die and too bad that your friends are going to see you die as a beast. Too bad... right???

Keith woke up, sweating and growling. He was desorientated and at the beginning he didn't even know where he was. Through the minimum holes of the bag covering his face, he could see a little alien, slowly getting away from the cell.
Keith tried to move forward, to call that being, to do something!! But he couldn't. He growled in desperation, what was with that strange dream??
Someone was getting closer and Keith could tell they were two, no, three aliens coming.
They opened the bars and hit him hard right at his jaw, just to let him know who had the power.
Keith was dragged out of there and soon he could hear screams, a crowd cheering, jumping and whistling.
-"The galra, a horrible race, had conquered our planets, destroying homes and families while they devastated nations and even other comrade races. We want them to pay for what they have done, right??
-*YESSSS*- all the crowd screaming and howling to what the speaker was saying.
- well, fellow comrades, as you all know, we have captured a ferocious galra.
-*KILL IT*
-*MAKE IT SUFFER*
-*FINISH HIM*
All the crowd wild against the galra.
- I know, I know. You want revenge and today, our first step will be made!!! Today....TODAY WE ARE ALL HERE UNITED AGAINST THE FILTHY GALRA. TODAY, WE ARE GOING TO KILL THE FIRST ENEMY OUT OF THE MILLIONS THAT WILL FOLLOW!!!! BRING IT HERE!!!
The crowd was euphoric, exuberant, crying tears of joy. They were all jumping, screaming, howling, dancing, singing and whistling, each sound a horrible pain for Keith's sensitive ears.

He was no longer wearing the bag so Keith could watch the great purple marble doors getting bigger and bigger as they got closer.
When they dragged him out, the light blinded him. He had to close his eyes for a second but then he stared at the huge crowd in front of him.
He was at a great rectangle scenario and around it there were enormous terraces, full of different purple aliens. At the scenario there was a wall with chains and next to the wall, there was a table full of blades and other torture tools. There were also two more aliens there, one prepared for the enjoyable part, the other talking to the crowd.

Keith was scared. He could hardly keep calm and he could tell that his ears and tail were betraying him, showing off how terrified he was.
When he was half way through the scenario, he started to resist, unsuccessfully trying to attack or move backwards.
The crowd laughed at him and his pathetic efforts.
He felt broken, humiliated, angry, sad and terribly alone.
He missed every single one of his teammates, with every inch of his galra body.
They finally tied his hands to the wall so Keith was facing it, back to the crowd. He heard the cheering, the sound of the knifes being sharpened, and then the thunder-like sound of the whip. He shivered.
The people clapped and screamed in excitement as the alien played around with said weapon and soon Keith felt his back was being whipped.
He whined every time he felt the leather against his skin. It was very painful. Blood soon covered the floor and because of the small metal ball of the whip, you could even spot some skin and flesh all over around.
His jaw felt numb because of all the punches he received from his captors; his pain was horrible, he felt as if it was being burned. He felt weak and tired, his eyes closed, facing the floor.
The feeling of defeat was overwhelming for him.
"This is it. I'm going to die here, defeated and humiliated..."
Soon the whipping ceased, and they threw Keith to the floor. He could still fight, he still had the energy and the strength to beat them all, to run away... but he was tired and he didn't want to fight anymore, he didn't want to hide his true form, he didn't want this shit anymore. "It has been a great life" he thought.
-SURRENDER, SURRENDER, SURRENDER!!
Every single alien shouted at him.
- surrender beast, and your pain will cease.
Keith looked up at the executioner.
-...please...- Keith begged.
The purple alien rose a huge sharp knife and Keith closed his eyes, prepared to end his life and to rest, he deserved it. He had gone through a lot with the best family he could ever have. "It's been great, the best life I could ever have".
He was smiling, silent tears running through his face, when the knife descended.

—————————

1286 words only for you :)
Sorry for the long waiting...
however, I hope you enjoyed this guys.

See y'all!!!