CHAPTER 8

Lance woke up next morning between two long furry arms. He could feel Keith's warm chest against his back and hear his peaceful quiet snoring. A smile appeared in his face remembering last night's kiss. He blushed at the memory, closing his eyes and quietly smiling.
He turned arround and faced the galra, analyzing his purple fur, his big kitten ears, his new nose, his sharp shining teeth... all his animalistic features were new, but Lance could still see Keith through all that purpleness of his. It was hard though to see all the bruises and wounds he had all through his furry body. It was painful to see Keith like that.

Somehow the blue paladin managed to free one of his arms and caresed the sleepy-boy's face. it was soft, very soft, the fur tickling his coffee colored skin. Keith purred and moved towards the warmth coming from Lance.

- You're actually bereable when you are not such a hothead, huh.

-Lance... you're ruinig it

lanced continued ceresing keith till this one got up and started stretching, almost like a cat. He also scratched his naked furry torso, tail lazily moving behind.

-Keith, we have to get back and make clear all this mess, also we have to tell Hunk and Pidge that you are safe and sound.

-Yeah, you are probably right but if we get any closer we are going to be dead within minutes.

- there has to be a way, we can't be separated for a long time form the others, this planet is weird as shit and the others must be worried. I mean... the presumed killer of the red paladin ran away taking me, the cool blue paladin, as a hostage ... I'm sure that Pidge-

-The "killer of the red paladin"? What the quiznak Lance!!

-well, we found your suit destroyed, covered in blood, marks of a battle, galra footprints and a missing Shiro... we buried your suit... we really thought you were dead!!!! I mean, -he said nervously- who could ever imagine that such a little guy could get this big!!! You are huge, man!!

- I can't blame you, I would have also assumed that if I was any of you.This...- he said looking at his new anatomy after a while.- is new for me too, I still feel shocked though many things make sense now.

They both stayed silent, staring at the White Sea illuminated by the first morning rays, adding some oranges, pinks and yellows to the color palette of the planet. Then suddenly Lance spoke up:

-You are beautiful, you know???

-Lance please...

-no, don't you "lance please" me. Keith, you are gorgeous. You are a wonderful, huge, soft, tendre kitten. i want no more bad thought in that head of yours.

keith was silent and looked at Lance.
- I might be a cocky idiot sometimes but I know you better than you think.

Keith spoke no words and after a while he tightly hugged lance. He would never admit it out loud, but he really needed that hug, those words, to stay strong and avoid a certain break down. Those words had more value for Keith than any treasure and they really made the difference for him. He would stay strong, he had Lance by his side.

- Thanks for taking care of me back there and... and saving my ass.

-Wow!- said Lance surprised by the other's action and hugged back the purple one.- it's fine dude, it's ok.

Then they started their walk back to their friends through the strange lavender forest. They walked quietly through the bushes, avoiding some random insects and the strange shiny mud around them.
-Keith do you realize that you, VOLUNTARILY, hugged me??- He said smiling and gently elbowing his companion.

-Lance,- Keith looked back at him with a triumphal and funny smile- they will never believe you.

—————————

Pidge ran through the endless corridors of the ancient building, trying to find an alien to get an explanation for the recent events... something was off. Lance was acting strange, stranger than usual and saying weird things about the galra being Keith and the next time she sees him, he is clinging to said galra for his precious life. The funny thing is that the galra didn't even try to harm Lance... it protected him.

Pidge was going nuts and she really needed to find anyone who could help her but it was useless and counterproductive to keep pacing around. Smashing angrily her foot against the old floor, she walked back to Hunk and she realized that Shiro had woken up.

-Where... where are we?- He said.- where... where's Keith?

......
842 words!!!! I know it's short and shitty but I have been a bit busy and I wrote it in some random spare moments I had these days :')
I will revise it and improve it in the future but I wanted to update this for you guys :)
Hope you enjoyed this little chapter and this 1rst of March.
See ya soon!!!

(edit: 24rth of March 2018. still trying to update. attempt number 7, please comment or message me if you can read this, lol it's like a joke right??) I believe everything it's fine now :)