Pre season 7

Hello fellas. I wanted to express all my hopes and fears for the future season, so here I go.
First of all I'm very happy about Shiro's sexuality. One of the reasons why is because showing LGTB couples on tv-shows (which is partially watched by children (saying that it's like killing me 🙃)) is a way to "normalize" something that should not be regarded as something different or weird. I, as a bisexual person*, I find it very comforting and motivating. *(Tho I'm still struggling with my sexuality and nobody from my family or friends knows my doubts, things like this make me happy and stronger(?))

However, I can not support the sheith ship... I just can't, sorry if I disappoint you. The reason is that they are like brothers, I mean, Keith literally said that, and saying that he loves Shiro doesn't necessarily imply a lover relationship; just, as I was saying, of brothers
But apparently, the sheith ship is growing and I'm F U C K ing scared, ok?
I love broganes and I love Klance and I don't want my ship to sink, I really don't want it. So I'd looove that shiro was like a sexuality-guide for Lance or Keith (or both), to bring my boys together so they can live happily ever after 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Also I want to see what's going on in our planet. I think that we all expected a wonderful and peaceful reunion with their families and friends, and everything wonderful, and flower power,  and beautiful.... but the trailer was sooo messed up, it blew my mind. It's clear that it's not gonna be that simple, but.. how is it going to affect the team the fact that their planet, with their families, is in real danger? How are they gonna face it?? I'm really really curious about this.

Also, lotor.. I'm 100000000% sure he is not dead. EHAT IS GOING ON WITH HIM!!!
Also HAGGAAARRRR!!!

I need more of my fav paladudes and Altean's babes.
The trailer was so incense... and that song... I loved it.

And well, apart from Klance I really really REALLY need more  galra Keith... full galra keith.

Here it's already 10th of August  but I doN'T HAVE FRUCKING NETFLIX (EVEN IF I HAD IT I COULD NOT WATCH  THE NEW SEASON BECAUSE ITS NOT AVAILABLE IN MY FRUGING COUNTRY)

Soo enjoy the new season and let me know all your thinking with your comments!!! I really want to interact more with you, dear readers.
(AlSO new chapter is coming soon!!!)

Se you soon!!!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜