heeeey

hellooo It's been a while, my fellow readers, I know that you want a new chapter and that's coming in two days!!! but firstly I would like to explain my disappearance and my disappointing thoughts about the last season coming in no less than 13 days. (I still don't know how I'm gonna watch it because I still don't have Netflix and pordede (web where I watched the previous seasons) has been closed.) so, let me tell you about me.

this year I've finally started university, more precisely; fine arts~ so yep, I've been very busy with projects and art stuff since in my uni we study not only drawing and painting but sculpture too. It's amazing and veeery enjoyable. For me, apart from being thrilling, it has been refreshing. During this last 3 years, I had a lot of problems with my two groups of friends, feeling that I wasn't wanted and that I didn't fit with either of them, that I was forcing my friendships with them. The worst thing was that I was partly right. so after dealing with this self-worth issues and feeling like I was being abandoned by the friends I've been with for 10 years (the last was true lol) I feel like a new person. Thanks to 4 old friends and my new ones I've realized that I'm not stupid, that I'm valid and that I'm much more than I thought. so yeah, refreshing. (I'm not telling you the whole story, this is much deeper tho.)

apart from these great improvements in my life, (i have always wanted to study arts (i come from studying science) and the end of the "friends" issue), everything else is fine.

however, in October I got very ill, had to be hospitalized and after the recovery, I went to the canary islands cause ima liver ya know. lol. the thing is that I have had a lot of work to catch up, and know I'm more or less adapted again, so yes, this fic is going to be updated more frequently from now on!!! good news for you.

I wanted to comment my fears towards the last season, because guys, I'm terrified. the first thing is that I want all my lovely paladins and alteans, save AND alive; this last season has a lot of things to finish and explain, such as Lotor, Haggar, the new robeast (robobeast or whatever), the altean colony, the astral plane... and... Klance. I'm afraid it's not gonna be canon, and I swear I just want to be terribly wrong, fucking terribly wrong. There is a scene in the trailer of lance wearing a shirt AND allura next to a dead tree which fucking shines bright blue after her touching it and I swear it looks like a fucking date. AND I SWEAR I HAD THIS IN MY MIND SINCE THE TRAILER GOT OUT BUT AFTER WRITING IT, IT SEEMS MORE FUCKING PLAUSIBLE AND I JUST WANT TO DIE. There were also some pictures (don't know if they are official) and allura and lance are very very very VERY close and the background is freacking pink and frucking shinny and theY LOOK LIKE A FRUFRACKING COUPLE.

I feel sick after thinking it, my chest hurts. I don't want this to be real. And I know its just a ship, but voltron has been there through thick and thin for me these last hard years and I somehow feel very connected to the show, also don't forget how fucking emotional I am, I get emotionally involved very easily. Also, writing this listening to "welcome to the black parade" doesn't help either.

I just hope to emotionally survive this end, I don't like goodbyes. having said this I have two things to say:

1. I won't stop writing about klance, indeed I have another fic in mind, so you can always rely on me when broken hearted or not satisfied with the end. :')

2. thank you for reading my fic and watching this show, thank you.

... and....

15.8k reads

569 stars

306 comments

you are all so great, so huge and so lovely that I don't know how to thank you, I never thought my shitty English writing could ever get this far, so yes, thank you for sticking with me and reading my silly and messy words.

see you in two days :)