CHAPTER 9

Wait wait wait wait wait... WHAT!?- Shiro was shocked, to say the least. Coming out from a healing pod was tiring enough and the headache was getting worse just for the information Pidge was giving him.
-"There was this galra we captured, he was guarding you and-"
-"No, not that, where's Lance?And Keith? Where are they?"
Pidge and Hunk glanced at each other pain written in their faces.
-"Lance was captured by a galra and Keith... he..."
-"he passed out"- added pidge with her eyes closed.
Shiro did nothing. He stood there, still, motionless, with no expression in his face.
Then he looked at Hunk and said,
-"Pardon?"
Neither pidge nor hunk had the heart to repeat the fate of the red paladin.
Before any other reaction, a host alien opened the door.
-Sorry for interrupting you, dear Paladins of Voltron, but I'm afraid we've got some serious business going on... it's great seeing you perfectly healthy, Black Paladin.- he added. - Apparently, the galra we were holding hostage, who kidnaped your fellow Blue paladin and killed the Red one, has contacted Zarkon's fleet and, therefore, our plan is ruined and the galra army is heading towards our direction to destroy our civilization and obtain your lions.

The room was quiet.

-... so, that's the reason why we need your help: We need you to capture the galra, dead or alive. - finished the alien.
Shiro stood up, and pulled his white hair backwards.
- Let's get that bastard and save Lance, guys. - he said.

Pidge and Hunk said no more and followed their leader without hesitation though Pidge sensed that something was off.

————————————-
-Lance, I swear to God, that if you are being this clumsy just to be funny, I will...!
- Shush, you purple!!! I'm trying to see something!!!- Lance whispered while he stood on Keith's shoulder and accidentally pulled his mullet.

They successfully managed to get inside the fortress through the sewer system much to the Paladins desires. Now, they were trying to spy into the main building but all the guards and the few little windows were making their work very difficult.
Also there was the problem of the size. The thing was huge. There were 11 different buildings in the area, the main one (and the biggest) was located on the center, and 10 other surrounding this bigger one.
It's impossible to get into any of them without being spotted, specially if one of you is a huge-ass galra with a very strong temper.

- Keith, put me down, there's nothing here I can't see a shit, let's check out another building.
Keith did as said, but, as he was bringing Lance down, his ears twitched and heard a familiar voice. A strong smell to fireplace and cinnamon made him freak out and he pinned Lance down against the dark purple wall.
Lance screamed catching the attention of the guard.

Keith and Lance remained silent as the person came near towards the corner. Keith's heats twitching with every single step that was taken towards them. Lance could feel the sweat falling from his forehead, his heart pumping hard against his chest and Keith's silent panting over his head.

Seconds passed, though for the red and the blue ones were more like decades; and in no time, Hunk emerged from the side.
They made eye contact and after a minute, Hunk started screaming.
-SHIRO!!! PIDGE!!! THEY ARE HERE!!! THE GALRA IS HERE AND IT HAS LANCE!!!
-No No No No No Hunk!!- Lance said.- it's not what you think, he said while he carefully walked towards hunk.
-LANCE, DONT WORRY I WILL SAVE YOU, PLEASE TRY TO COVER YOUR SELF PLEASE!!!! - he said panicking.
Keith managed to get Lance before Hunk's bullets could harm him, but just as he was running away with him, a glowing arm emerged from his right side and punched him right in his face, sending him flying meters away and violently crashing to the floor.
-Shiro!!!- Lance and Hunk said.
-Lance, come here, stay back let me deal with this. - he said while he moved said paladin to a save zone with Hunk.
-wait!!! You don't understand!!! He is..!!
-I don't care who he is Lance, it doesn't change what he did... to Keith. - answered Shiro while he ran towards the galra.
Keith managed to dodge many of Shiro's strikes, but his size was new for him so it was difficult to move, dodge and run from his brother.
- SHIRO!! Please!!! Listen, it's me!!!- pleaded Keith while he struggled to get away from Shiro.
-shut up, I don't want to hear it, you killer!!!

Lance watched with horror the fight as he tried to do something but it was quite difficult with the yellow and green paladin restraining him from going into the battle.

- WAIT!!! You don't understand!!!- he said. - HE IS KEITH!!!- he screamed at the top of his lungs.

It was then when everything went silent. Shiro stopped on his trucks and looked towards Lance and after to the galra before him.

Before he looked skeptical but suddenly he recognize him.
-Keith... - he whispered, though said paladin could perfectly hear him.
-it's... it's me, it's Keith. - he finally said after falling to his knees.

————————————
902 words!!!
24 hours... HA!! ITS BEEN MORE THAN A MONTH LOL.
Explanation. After Mallorca (four days after) I went to England for 3 weeks. I came back the 22nd and the 24th I left again my country and now... I'm in Prague!!!
It's the first time I have such a busy summer and I really want to rest... and I want my home, my bed, my room, my friends, my WiFi... you know, first world issues.
Sorry for my lack of professionalism. 

I'm really having a great time though but I have no free time for Wattpad so, now I'm using my precious 4G and my sleeping time to update for you, my dear readers 😏😏
Here you have a chapter, I'll try to update again soon (also I'll revise this shit later.)

ALRIGHT, THE IMPORTANT SHIT:
•GAY SHIRO CONFIRMED
•13 FRRRUTING EPISODES
•10th OF AUGUST
•IM D E A D

Also I have a question... is Klance official or not!!!??!!,? 'Cause I'm a mess.

(Does someone read this???🙃)

See ya soon (hopefully)