A Night of Surprises/Not A Chance

"Why don't we do a cover?" says Nate to Andrew and Jack, onstage.

The crowd screams in agreement.

"What were you thinking?" asks Andrew.

"Maybe something from Pretty Odd by Panic! at the Disco?" suggests Jack.

The crowd yells in excitement.

"Northern Downpour? "

The crowd screams again, but louder.

The crowd grows quiet as Jack starts off with his acoustic.

"If all our life is but a dream, fantastic posing grief, then we should feed our jewelry to the sea," starts Nate at a slow beat. "For diamonds do appear to be just like broken glass to me."

Andrew starts with the piano and another man sings.

Nate stands there smiling as the unknown man's voice sings the rest of the line.

"Then she said she can't believe, genius only comes along in storms of fable foreign tounges," the voice started and the crowd screamed and jumped out of their seats with excitement.

Then, a man, a little taller than Nate, walks slowly on stage, his hair slicked back and wearing a vintage style outfit with a vest and bowtie.

"Tripping eyes and flooded lungs," he continued, as the girls in the crowd are screaming and singing along with this mysterious man. "Northern downpour sends its love."

Then, Nate joins in with the man and they both sing the next line.

"Hey, moon, please forget to fall down. Hey, moon don't you go down."

Andrew pulls his microphone down and sings the next line.

As Nate and the man sing the rest of the song, I took photos.

"You are at the top of my lungs, drawn to the ones who never yawn!" Nate finishes with his roar of a voice, echoing throughout the whole stadium.

Nate grabs the man's wrist and they lift their arms up and bow.

The other man turns to Nate and smiles as he shakes his hand and gives him a hug.

The man walks off stage and waves to the audience.

"Thank you, Chicago!" Nate yells, and they all walk offstage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Trina, this is Brendon Urie from Panic! at the Disco. " says Nate as he introduces me to the man who sang onstage with him.

"Pleasure, ma'am." says Brendon as he holds his hand out for a handshake.

I nod and shake his hand, which was surprisingly firm.

"Brendon!" shouts a woman from outside the room.

A beautiful, slim woman came walking in. Her hair was charcoal black and her eyes glowed a bright blue.

"Hey, Sarah." says Brendon as he holds his arm out for her.

Sarah smiles at Nate and I.

"Hi," She says, reaching her hand out to me. "I'm Sarah, Brendon's wife."

I smile and shake her hand.

"Wow, you're really pretty." I tell her.

She blushes and says "Thank you. You too!"

I blush and shake my head, totally denying her compliment.

Nate takes my hand and pulls me closer to him.