Bathtime

We arrive shortly after midnight, 12:28 am to be exact, and Nate walks the rest of us into the hotel.

It looked cozy but we could only afford one room at the time because we soon came to the conclusion that everything in L.A is overpriced.

Nate plops down on the bed closest to the window. I figured I'd be sharing with Nate, so I set my shoes next to that bed.

Andrew turns on the television as Jack gets out his phone, taking pictures of the four of us for Twitter or whatever the fuck.

Nate rolls his eyes and turns over. I walk to him and sit at the edge of the mattress.

I look at his face and kiss his cheek. His eyes were droopy and half closed.

I pull the blankets up to his neck and kiss him again.

"Goodnight. " I say, rubbing his arm.

"Night." he mumbles and closes his eyes to go to sleep.

I get to my side of the bed.

"Hey," I say to Jack as he sets his glasses on the nightstand. " I'll get your guys' outfits tomorrow so we can get all showered and freshened up before rehearsals, okay?"

He smiles gratefully and nods.

"Alright, thanks so much."

I nod and lay down on the bed. Andrew turns the television volume down and lays on his and Jack's bed.

I move closer to Nate and wrap my arm around his waist. I pull the sheets up and close my eyes.

After a few minutes of quiet thoughts, I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~

I wake up to Nate plopping back onto the bed.

"Sorry." he mumbles, pulling the sheets back up to his neck.

I nod and rub his arm, holding him closer to me as his eyes close.

I look over at the clock and notice that it's 8:48 am.

I get up and slip Nate's shoes on since his are easier to get on faster.

I grab my sweatshirt and go out of the hotel room. I get on the bus and go to each boys' bunks to pick out an outfit for each one.

When I'm finished, I put each outfit into different bags.

I walk back out of the bus and back into the hotel.

I wake Jack and Andrew up and hand them their outfits.

"Thank you." they both say, still half asleep.

I look over at Nate who's still asleep.

I walk over to the bed and kneel down next to him, looking into his tiresome face.

"Nate," I whisper gently next to his ear. "Let's get up, okay?"

His eyes slowly opened and he let out a big yawn, followed by a groan.

"No, " he mumbled.

I grin and push him over, causing him to roll to the other side of the bed.

I get up on his side and nudge my face into his neck.

"Wake up." I growled playfully.

He turns his head to me and smiles.

"Okay, fine." he said before giving me a kiss.

I pat his chest and get up on my feet, pulling him up with me.

"Alright, guys," I say, trying my best not to fall over. "Let's get cleaned up and ready."