Escaped 8

Escape-8

"So what happened?" Curious na tanong ni Ethan sa nakasimangot at kararating lang na si Louie.

"Bro, what the hell are you even thinking" dagdag pa ni Ethan habang hinahanda ang cue at tira niya sa nilalarong billiard kasama si Samuel at Xavier.

"He is not thinking that's what" Samuel the quiet one said.

"Shut up" grumble ni Louie. Why does everyone need to be so fcking nosy today?Everyone loves pissing him of so much is that it?

He though. He immediately went to the counter and signal the man behind for a drink.

He needed a drink so fcking bad or he'll go crazy. He's losing his cool so much. Because of that red head. He's losing his composure that he built up for a long time. He actually cannot believe how easily that girl can get under his skin.

And it doesnt help that she's pretty. No. Gorgeous even. But what the heck. Why is he even thinking about that.

They're all the same. At the end. People like her are all the same.

"I head Aunt is on her way already because of the GWeb news, whatcha gonna do bout that? You know how ruthless she can be. You shouldnt have done it Louie" Xian the ever concerned one reprimanded him.

He rolled his eyes. This damn fcker. So nosy.

"Just blame Ethan" Louie replied still thinking about how to face her dragon of a mother in a few hours.

"Heyy dude completely not my fault, you should'nt have done that dare with so many witnesses. It was like you were practically screaming to everyone to notice you when you did it in front of so many people" Ethan laughs while leaning on the table to play.

"And the girl is really pitiful, di mo na sana sineryoso yung dare Louie" Samuel said again. And this time napalingon na si Louie.

What really?

"I'm telling you Louie leave the girl alone, she suffered enough this past week with your constant tormenting and the whole school treating her bad like that? Isn't it enough already?" Dagdag pa ni Xian.

Okay what the fck is happening here?

"Why are you even siding with that girl?" He asked.

"Because clearly you're in the wrong here, use that head that you brag about so much. She's just a defenceless girl" Xian na nakaharap na kay Louie ngayon.

Wow. The nerve of this guy to go agaisnt me because of one girl? One stupid irritating idiot of a girl?

He kept the eye contact and glare with so much coldness.

"Know your place Xian, before i put you to it" he snarled and their gaze dint leave each otjer for another 3 minute before Xian backed down.

"Calm down" awat ni Samuel.

"Hey hey hey lets not fight keep it cool men" sabi pa ni Ethan na pumagitna na sa dalawa.

With his patience running thin he grabbed his jacket before shouldering Xian and went out of the room.

Fck people in general. So nosy. So noisy.

That is why he hates people.