Escaped 24

Escaped 24

Halos mag-crack na ang wine glass na hawak ni Ashley ng makita ang headline ng Gweb. Walang iba kundi ang mukha ng commoner na yon habang rumarampa na parang isang angel sa victoria secret fashion show. 

What is she ? a fckin stripper or something?

She continued to scrolled down through articles that contains nothing but compliments on how well the commoner made herself look like a goddess in a split second of fame. At di siya makapaniwala sa isang article na kinocompare ang kagandahan niya sa isang commoner. Siya. Siya na untouchable sa eskewalahang ito. Siya na isang reyna kumpara sa commoner na to.

"what got your panties in a twist girl?" curious na tanong ni Eeyah ng makitang nag lalabas ng lazer beam ang mga mata ng kaibigan habang titig na titig sa tablet. 

"you manage the Gweb right? know all its writers and all?" alam ni Eeyah na pigil na pigil ang galit sa boses ng kaibigan. She can't help but be taken a back sa fury na makikita sa mga mata nito.

"yeah? why?" Eeyah replied opening her laptop. 

"find the writer of the article that posted this. I want her out of this academy by tomorrow. i just sent you the link." curiously Eeyah opened the link and her mouth fell open after reading the whole article.

"oh wow. The nerve" she sympathetically looked at her friend. No wonder smokes are coming out of her ears. The queen to be compared to a mere commoner is unimaginable. To know that their plan backfired she must be seething with so much fury. Eeyah thought. 

Scrolling through articles she clicked on a pictured and zoomed it in. She can't help but wonder why does she looked so familiar? she tilted her head and stare at the picture. The blond wig suited her that she swear she felt that she saw her before.

"hey Ash you've taken a look at her photos on the Cosplay right? Doesn't she look familiar to you?" tanong ni Eeyah na hindi parin inaalis ang tingin sa picture ni Cyred.

" If i so much as look at her ugly face one more time i might vomit for real this time." iritableng sabi ni Ashley na halos ibalibag na ang tablet sa inis.

"Oh well, i just thought that with the blonde hair she looks a little familiar to someone i've seen before. But i'm not sure. " she shake her head. " anyway way i'll make sure the writer won't be here by the next school day so calm your ass, all you do is stress yourself nowadays"

Eeyah kept on searching for the commoner on the internet, her interest was piqued. Maybe Sheniah's advice to background check the girl make sense. Just maybe there's something this commoner is hiding underneath her innocent face.

But why does the girl's facebook look so empty? it doesn't have a profile picture. Who does that? Kasasara lang nya ng laptop niya when suddenly Louie came in scowling heavily. He's talking to his phone about checking cctv's and witnesses and Eeyah looked at Ashley in alarm. 

He's not talking about the incident right? 

Parang nag-usap sa mata ang dalawang magkaibigan at isang matalas lang na tingin mula kay Ashley ay agad inayos ni Eeyah ang kanyang facial expression into someone bored. 

"pati ba naman ikaw Louie? what got your boxers in a twist?" Eeyah asked looking at her nails.

"none of your business" He answered not even sparing a glance her way as he kept on tapping on his phone.

"so rude" Eeyah tsked.

"we might be able to help if it bothers you that much?" and the masked of the black hearted queen is back as she smiled at Louie.