Escaped 47. II

Escaped 47. II

Stephen's pov

I gazed at my phone for the hundredth time. Just looking at Cyred's smiling face. Her dimples that looks so cute yet so beautiful. Her smile her eyes. Everything.

" you can't do this to me! We still got some funds! Do-hey! Bitawan mo ko" scandalo ni Ashley.

Kalat na sa lahat ang patuloy na pagbagsak ng pamilya Jensen and I know it will only take a matter of time at magiging katulad nya rin ako. Kung patunay ang banta ni Ace alam kong mas malala ang dadanasin ko pag ako na ang pinuntirya nila.

It was only a month but it felt like years. I can't stop thinking about her. Buong araw naco-consume nya ang utak ko. I can't function well at nag retreat na naman ang ugali ko sa dating ako. I became the stone cold person I am once again.

I dont care about the whole world. I lost the will to care.

Napailing nalang ako habang nakikita ko si Ashley na purposely na pinatalsik sa school. She runs to me and I knocked off her hands from.

"Why are being like this? All this time i only think of you. I love you so much why can't you see me?" She asked crying in front of me.

I just look at her with a blank expression. "I see you Ashley. I just choose to ignore you. I never like you you know that but you made yourself believe that I'm for you when I'm not. Wake up" I said to her with pity lacing my voice.

She harshly wiped her tears smudging her make up. Gone is the perfectly composed bratinella princess.

"Then I'm glad I am as miserable as you" her parting words before turning her back at me.

That night just like any other night I went to a bar to get my mind and my pain numb from feeling.

"let's talk" biglang may umistorbo sa bonding namin ng tequila ko.

"Anong kelangan mo? Why are you even here? Akala ko ba kasama ka sa mga Richardson?" tanong ko kay Heart na natingin lang sakin with her judging eyes. "How is she?" Di niya napigilang itanong

"She's recovering. I am- I was- and I decided to get back and besides I think you deserve to know the truth why Cyred did what she did" she said signalling the bartender for a drink.

" I don't need explanation she can go out of my life for all I care" ignore ko sa kanya and tried to take a swig of my drink but a hand stopped it.

" talk to us properly be a man and face us! " di ako makapaniwala sa nakikita ko.

" anong ginagawa mo dito? " tanong ko kay Spade and that sobered me up immediately. Is he gonna come true with his threat now?

"We're here to talk some sense to your mind" simpleng sagot nya at alam kong napipilitan lang siyang tumayo sa harap ko. Ang tanong bakit? Para saan?

"what for?" tanong ko. I really want to know what for ng di sila sumagot I started to stand up I dont need to waste my time here. If I stay another moment I might beg them to let me come and see her.

"If you're not going to talk I'm just going to leave—"

" we need your help" blurt out ni Heart. And I stop on my tracks and looked at them confused. Sila kelangan ng tulong ko? Wow. May nakalagay bang karatula sa ulo ko na fool me and I'll believe you? O kaya I'm a stupid?

"well let us explain everything first then it's up to you If you want to help us or not. Believe it or not I don't want to be here as much as you don't want to see us" sabi ni Spade before rolling his eyes and shaking his head.  "you tell her Heart I can't talk to him or I'll have to punch him again. All I see is her bloodied head everytime I look at him" and with that Spade left me with Heart.