The Escaped Chapter

The Escaped Heiress Last Chapter

I don't exactly know where I am. Everything is white. Yung klase ng white na nakakabulag at nakakabaliw It was so empty it was both creepy and scary. It was just an empty white abyss. It was infinite.

I was about to panic when suddenly unti-unti nag karoon na ng pokus ang lahat.

Nakita ko ang sarili ko na nakatayo sa harap ng life size mirror. Matatakot sana ako ng makita ko ang mukha but think about it? Aba muka ata akong dyosa bat ako matatakot sa mukha ko? just kidding. I was surprised to see myself. My reddish strawberry blonde hair and my electric blue eyes that i inherited both form my mother.

But what really surprized me is when I realized I'm wearing a white lace gown hugging my body and the gown flows so long I can't see the end. The gown is carefully designed with crystals that glitters and make my appearance sparkling with a lot of pearls decorating the bodice. My red hair was styled with elegance with white flowers decorating the intricate braid.

Ngayon ko lang din na realize yung veil na nakatakip sa mukha ko. Wow I look like a princess. No! You look like a queen!

Right! I look like a queen and I smiled at myself A bridaal queen maybe?. I saw the door opened and kuya Spade and Ace stepped inside the room. Parehas silang teary eyed with they're black tuxedo and red neckties. Pero kahit teary eyed sila they still look handsome. I smiled at them and motioned them to get closer.

"Maling ideya talaga ang pag payag natin ditto oh! Look at you still a baby my baby girl" naka pout nasabi ni Kuya Spade carefully hugging me from behind.

"I know don't remind me. Sana itinakas nalang natin palayo si Queeny bago pa nakaluhod at nakapag propose ang Stephen nayon" simangot din nung isa na naka cross arms sa harap ko.

Suddenly kuya Spade let go of me and look at his watch " We still have time. What do you think? Itakas na ba natin siya?"I chuckled at their silliness "kayo talaga. Ayaw nyo ba ako maging happy?" I asked them with a slight pout and puppy eyes.

It's so funny when they both look away at the same time. "Argh. Don't pull that face! You know that your happiness is the priority in here" defeated sigh ni kuyas Spade

"I love you both my brothers" I hug them tight and I saw kuya Spade look away to discreetly brush away his tears and Kuya Ace is doing the same by looking at the ceiling.

"We love you too our baby girl at bago ka pa maging bridezilla lets go uncle is waiting. Sana talaga ako nalang maglalakad sayo sa isle para masuntok— I mean ma warningan ko muna si Stephen na yun bago ka mag I do" bulong bulong ni kuya Ace and all us left the room.

Later on, I'm already at the church with all my nerves going on high wire. I clutched my father's arms with nervous hand and gasp in awe as the church reveal its inside. The glamor of the inside almost knocked me down with awe.

Wow.

Is his really happening? Am I really marrying him?

I watched my friends walk in the isle wearing a combination of red and white gown and they all look beautiful in it. Even Heart! And I saw how pink Cassie's heels and hair bow. First time ko naman nakitang naka tanggal ang eye glass ni Sherine and she look beautiful along side Lorly waving at me enthusiastically.

I passed kuya Ace and kuya Spade and they finally erased the frown on their face and smile widely at me nung sabay silang siniko ni Ate Cen. Amused by their behaviour I smiled back.

Finally I look in front of me and saw Stephen gazing at me with full of love and adoration on his face. Kulang nalang malaglag yung panga nya sa lupa.