Escaped 14

Escaped - 14

Going home with thoughts full of the red haired spitfire, Stephen Louie buried his head further into his pillows. Fck it. He whispered.

Hindi dapat sya makonsensya. Hindi dapat sya maguilty ng ganto. Its driving him mad. Insane with so much guilt and heaviness in his mind.

A few knocks on the door disturb his train of thoughts so he immediately sit up and mumbled come in. "i want to talk to you son" stepped in ng ina sa kwarto niya.

"about what mom ?" naiiritang sabi ni Stephen. "watch you tone young man" his mom scolded and he mumbled a small apology.

"about your girlfriend" lalong napabangon sa higaan si Stephen at worried na tumingin sa ina.

"what about her?" tanong nya.

"I know what happened was because of your fans nasabi sakin ng mga friends ni Cyred and I'm not blaming you because of that, so you shouldn't also" sympathetic na sabi ng mom niya and Stephen's heart twisted even more. I'm not completely out of fault, he thought. I should blame myself. I should condemn myself, I've done much much worse than those that hurt her.

Xian said everything i've been telling myself. Its all true.

"So I'm gonna break some confidentiality rules right now and trust you with the information okay? " and Loisa sat beside his son. Touching his face and caresing his hair.

"Is it something serious mom?" Her mom didn't answer the question but opt to change the topic instead.

"Im saying this so you'll take better care for her okay? She's an important girl i can see it in your eyes and in the eyes of her love ones and i really like her." --oh no don't at me like that mom. she's not true, she's a fake. But he kept the thought to himself and look expectantly at her mother.

"The result said that Cyred is hemophiliac" sagot ng mom nya.

He kept silent and try his best to gather information inside his brain of what he can remember about the condition of being hemophiliac. All that he knows is the meaning of hemo which means blood and nothing else.

Finally he pursed his lips and look at his mom's face.

"mom I'm not a doctor elaborate" stephen rolled his eyes and looked back at his mom.

"don't roll your eyes at me" warn ng ina and stephen just raise his hand in a surrender way and his mother continued.

"well hemophilia is hereditary, its a kind of blood disease, well think of it like this, kapag ang isang hemophiliac ay nasugatan kahit konting sugat lang, the wound will not stop bleeding, hemophilia is a condition where the ability of blood to clot or stuck together at hindi na umagos pa ay reduced leaving her to keep bleeding even from the slightest injury."- mom

"What? Are you sure mom?"- di makapaniwalang tanong ni stephen. So that's why there was so much blood in his hand earlier.

"Yup think of a container with water inside, kapag nabutas yung container anong mangyayare sa tubig na nasa loob? Aagos palabas right? And if you dont do anything to patch that hole the water will continue to flow. Cyred's body is exactly like that since her blood cells that should have stuck like jello inside her will flow out like water."
Stephen just looked at her mother with hanging jaw from the shock.