THREE

//

//

They all jumped off their bikes tossing them onto the ground without a care. They stood along the creek walking over to the entrance of the barrens.

"That's poison ivy, oh and that's poison ivy. And that's poison ivy." Bailey heard Stanley say and she looked back towards him pointing at every plant that surrounded them. She bent down at one of the plants beside her and inspecting it, it was in-fact poison ivy. She stood back up and looked over to Eddie who was frantically trying to stay clear of all the plants. Bailey chuckled to herself walking over to Bill who was already half way through the entrance of the sewer.

"Not every fucking plant is poison ivy, Stanley." Richie grumbled getting annoyed with the two boys who were worrying about the plants.

The whole group made their way over to the tunnel and flashed their flashlights through to see what was inside.

"I'm starting to get itchy now, and i'm pretty sure that's not good for me." Eddie sasses inspecting his arm for any marks or redness.

"Calm down Ed's, I'm sure you didn't get poison ivy, just be careful alright." Bailey placed a hand on his shoulder reassuring him that he was indeed fine and had nothing to worry about.

Bailey watched has bill entered further through the tunnel his face growing in determination by the minute. He truly believed he was going to find Georgie or at least something of his. Bailey wished she had the same hope as her friend but she just knew he was gone and there was nothing any of them could do.

Eddie and Stanley stood still at the entrance looking around in disgust. "Aren't you guys coming in?" Richie asked and Eddie looked down at the water and opened his mouth to speak.

"Uh uh, that's gray water." He said shaking his head keeping his eyes away from it.

"What the hell is gray water?"

"It's basically piss and shit. So I'm just telling you.." Eddie replied putting is hands up in defense still not stepping any further and with Stanley right beside him. "You guys are basically splashing around in millions of gallons of Derry pee. Ar- are you serious?" He stumbles watching Richie pick up a stick from the water and put it up to his nose.

"Richie! Put that down that's absolutely disgusting!" Bailey shrieked at his actions almost slipping in the water but she caught herself.

"Doesn't smell like caca to me señor." He said sniffing the stick. Eddie looked at him with wide eyes stepping back a bit.

"Okay I can smell that from here." Eddie retorted scrunching up his face. Stanley had a blank stare on his face as he watched the two bicker back and forth.