EIGHT

//

//

"Oh shit isn't that belches car?" Bailey said when she noticed the greenish blue car in front of them. That cause the rest of the losers attention making them look towards it.

"Yeah and it's t-that the homeschooled kids bike?" Bill questioned pointing at the bold laid in the grass next to the car. Bailey nodded as she stared at the bike only imagining what the Bowers hand was doing to him at that moment.

"We have to help him." Bailey said throwing her bike onto the ground and starting to walk to the car. Beverly followed her actions agreeing that they should go help Mike.

"We should?" Richie asked stupidly as he watched the two girls walk away from them.

"Yes Richie!" Bailey yelled back to him throwing her hands in the air like a mad man. The boys stared tossing theirs bikes onto the ground and of course stan had to place his kickstand put instead of throwing him bike. They all ran towards the car and followed down the trail to lead where Bowers gang and mike were.

Bailey saw Henry shoving milked face into raw meet. She looked at him in disgust wondering how someone could be as disgusting as he was. She watched as he picked up a huge rock getting ready to bash Mikes head in. Bailey bent down picking up a nice sized rock and tossing it over towards them hitting Bowers straight in the head knocking him off of Mike. The other two stood back when they saw Henry get him they looked over to see Bailey and Beverly standing there with angry faces.

"Nice throw." Stanley told Bailey as he breathed out heavily from running. The rest of the gang made their way to the girls and started picking up rocks. Mike tried getting up but failed so he crawled across the lake over to them. He reached the rocks in front of them and laid dow. 

"You losers are trying too hard, shell do you you just gotta ask nicely like I did." Henry spoke evilly while grabbing his crotch and staring at Beverly. Bailey looked over at Beverly and saw her face fall. Bailey placed a hand on her shoulder and gave her a sincere smile.

"Little miss lane probably would do you also. I'd love to have a grab at her." Henry added looking over at Bailey. Her face hardened and turned so she saw Bowers smile creepily at her. She heard a loud grunt behind her and watched as Ben threw a big rock towards Bowers head. Beverly and Bailey joined alone tossing rocks at him right after.

"Rock war!" Richie screamed as loud as he could before getting belted in the head with a rock causing him to fall over. The Bowers gang and the losers began throwing rocks at each other from both sides of the lake. The losers got some pretty great shots towards the Bowers gang each rock hitting them in the stomach or head. Mike got up from the boulder type rocks and joined the losers in throwing rocks towards the gang. Bill threw a rock that hit Henry straight in the head knocking him to the ground. The other two ran off scared of getting hit, they left Henry lying on the gravel. Bailey and Eddie helped mike get up the hill seeing that he was roughed up pretty bad.