Humidity = not good conditions

Ok this past weekend the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series was at Charlotte Motor Speedway, and the temperature outside was cool, you didn't think the temperature in the car would be hot, but the humidity was very sticky. And being in a race car for 3-4 hours with temperatures in the car in the 140's is not a fun ride. Kyle Busch's cooling system broke towards halfway of the race, which meant he had no cool air blowing to him and he had to breathe in Carbon Dioxide for the rest of the race. Now this isn't football, baseball, or any other sport where you can just sit out of the game and go to the locker room, in NASCAR you stay in your car because your fighting for every position on the track, and plus it's Chase time which means every position counts on the track counts, these guys battle through things like that often. When Kyle got out of his car after 334 laps, he laid on the turf taking off his shoes and his fire suit  because he was so hot. He had to put a ice back on his chest and ankles and had to get some fluids to flush out the inhalation of Carbon Dioxide. Other drivers were going through the same thing as Kyle was. If that's not a true athlete then I don't know what is, these guys are more athletes then any football player could ever be. You try breathing in Carbon Dixoide for over 200 laps. If you still don't believe that these drivers aren't athletes, then I don't know what will convince you. I would like to see an average day person or football player do what these drivers do. NASCAR drivers are athletes *mic drop*