two

[MATURE(ish) CONTENT]

"OH FUCK!" She screamed out in ecstasy as he thrust further into her.  Her body spasmed as an orgasm erupted from within her, her eyelids fluttering and eyes rolling to the back of her head.

     Pulling out, Giovanni swiftly unrolled his used condom, feeling the weight of his actions on his chest.  It had been a few days since his mother had talked to him about finding a woman to call his own.  She was sick of his little fuck buddies that paraded around the house as though they were the queen. 

     "That was great baby," the woman he had bedded purred out seductively, trailing her finger down his chest.  Giovanni moved away from her touch, feeling the guilt eat him away.  He had had meaningless sex the minute his mother had stepped out of the house.  He was simply insatiable.

     "I've had better," Giovanni pulled on his boxers, following by his dress pants.  The woman was about to approach him from the bed when he was putting on his white button up, only for him to stop her with a glare.  While his shirt was still unbuttoned, leaving his chiseled chest to admiring eyes, Giovanni tossed her the clothes she had worn the previous night.  "Here, get dressed and then get out."

     She pouted, for some reason having reading too much into the one night stand. "But Gio..." she was about to complain before he cut her off with a harsh glare.

     He shook his hand at her, his face screwing up with disgust as she tried to crawl towards him.  "First of all, puttana, do not refer to me as 'Gio.'  We have no relationship, so I would prefer Mr. Moretti or sir."  He buttoned up his shirt, following by his cufflinks.  "Second, this was a meaningless, what do you Americans say, hm?  Fling, I believe?"  Giovanni shrugged on his jacket, chuckling at her slack jaw.  Tutting mockingly, tapping her head gently.  "Don't act so surprised, I thought these things were already disclosed last night."

     Before he left the guest room--he never had sex with women in his bedroom--he turned to the girl with a smirk.  A part of him felt bad for not even remembering her name, but he quickly brushed that away.  So what if he couldn't recall, she meant absolutely nothing to him.  "Make sure to leave the house before I return from work."  Giovanni was about to close the door behind him when he spoke up again: "And if I hear anything of you prancing around the house believing that because I--what's the word?" He asked suddenly.

     She looked up timidly. "Made love?" She asked nervously, hoping that he would come crawling back to her.

     Sadly, for her, Giovanni simply let out a harsh laugh.  He hadn't even said anything but it still felt like an insult to her and she went scarlet.  "Oh, you silly girl.  I was playing," his head tilted back as he guffawed, seeming to think this moment was hilarious.  "We fucked, I don't even know your name--"

     She opened her mouth to tell him only for a few more chuckled to escape his mouth.  "Just because I don't know if, doesn't mean I want to." He shook his head, internally kicking himself for fucking someone so dumb.  It seemed as though she couldn't get a hint, no matter how harsh his words were.  "As I was saying, the fact that my dick was inside you doesn't give you any special privileges.  So I expect you gone from here by the time I return and for no reports of unwanted and unneeded cattiness.  You understand, yes?"  Even though his words were cruel, his Italian accent sounded so beautiful paired with his rugged appearance.  He truly was an adonis look alike.

     The girl nodded before Giovanni slammed the door behind him.  He released a few chuckles at the thought of her dumb struck face.  She actually thought that they had a night of romantic passion, believed that she had him wrapped around her French manicured finger.  Once again, he cursed out his obvious terrible choice in a one night stand.