fifteen

[P.S. there's a little dirty scene in there ;)]

THE NEXT DAY Genevieve woke up to the same grueling schedule that she had faced before, except for one minor change: she didn't have class.  Considering this, the young girl was overjoyed.  She had woken up to the present of an email from her professor writing to her entire class about how he had to cancel the class for the day because of some family matters.  She might've been a tad bit concerned about how intense the situation must be for him to have to cancel all together, but she was elated overall.

Genevieve picked up the meowing Petal in her arms and brushed her petite hand and fingers over the kitten's glossy white coat.  "Today sh-should be a good-d day, Petal."  She sighed dreamily at the thought of seeing Giovanni at the cafe.  Speaking of him, Genevieve figured it would be okay to call him and tell him the news.  She was sure he would be up; it was eight o'clock after all.

Genevieve placed Petal gently down on her unmade bed before rushing over to her bureau to grab her charging phone.  Thankfully she had remembered to plug it in last night after that earth-shattering kiss Giovanni bestowed her with.  With the phone in hand, she bounded back to her bed and sat down beside a slowly growing jealous kitten.  Genevieve turned on her phone to see the picture Mary took of Giovanni and her on her lock screen; she felt her cheeks heat up instantly at the thought of that day.

Giovanni had decided to take her out on a date to the local fair.  There, she had the time of her life as the two enjoyed sugary delights and fried food as they went on small rides and played games.  Genevieve could hardly remember having such a good time in her entire life, and that night will forever be a part of her.  It was the night she realized she loved him with every bone in her body.

Shaking her head, breaking out of her own little memory reverie, she dialed Giovanni's number and held her phone to her ear.  Genevieve pulled her bottom lip between her teeth as a blush grew on her face at his voice as he answered her call.  "Buongiorno, angelo.  What has you calling me so early, not that I am complaining." [good morning, angel]

His husky voice sent shivers down her spine, and indecent thoughts swarmed her innocent little mind that caused her eyes to tear up.  She didn't totally understand this desire that consumed her when it came to Giovanni, and she certainly didn't understand how her underwear became soaked at times.  Was this all her fault?  Did she make Giovanni feel this way too? 

"W-well, I wanted to tell y-you that my class got cancelled t-today, and I w-was wondering if you wanted to m-maybe come over."  She blushed crimson as she lowered her voice.  "A-and we can cuddle and w-watch movies."  Genevieve tried to hold in any noises of embarrassment or sadness if he declined.  She only wanted to spend time with him.  He was so warm and the perfect cuddle buddy.

Giovanni chuckled at the childlike innocence that she possessed; it simply warmed his heart.  At the moment he was in his office with an assortment of papers cluttering his desk, and he knew that he couldn't spend his day out of his home because of all the things he had pushed off already for Genevieve.  "I'm sorry, Genevieve, but can I have a raincheck.  I have a lot of work to take care of..." He trailed off as a knock on his office door interrupted him. 

He placed his phone against his chest as he called out for the person behind the door to come in.  Giovanni was about to address his little Genevieve's sniffles when his mother popped out from behind the door with a wide smile on her face. "Is that Genevieve?" His mother whisper-shouted as she made her way closer to his desk. As he nodded, her grin grew wider. "Tell her to come over for dinner, your father and I want to meet her."