Smile

"RAE!!! I'M SORRY!!!" Beast Boy screamed as he tried to run away, but Raven's black tendrils held his feet.

"FOR THE LAST TIME, IT'S RAVEN! AND DON'T YOU EVER GIVE ME SALT FILLED TEA AND DUMP IT UNTO MY BOOKS." she scolded with her demonic voice letting Rage control her.

"Azarath Mentrium Zinthus!"

Crash!

At that moment, the other three titans peeked in.

"And he's at the bay." Cyborg commented as he examined the broken window.

"That's the third time this week! It's still Tuesday!" Robin screeched.

"Friend Raven, please do the calming of down." Starfire said as she put a hand on the floating rage-filled Raven.

Raven took a deep breath and her four eyes dispersed into two.

"I'll be in my room."

She phased through the floor and disappeared.

Just then the elevator door opened and in trudged a soaked Beast Boy.

"Beast Boy, that was kind of over the top." Cyborg said.

Beast Boy sighed and turned to a dog.

"I know... I didn't mean to get her mad..." he shook himself to get most of the water off and turned back.

"You must apologize to Raven, Friend Beast Boy."

Beast Boy grumbled but nodded to Starfire's request.

"This might damage our teamwork, you need to learn to stick together." Robin said as he crossed his arms.

"Alright! Alright! I'll do it!" Beast Boy said as he stood up and made his way to her room.

He knocked, "Rae?"

No response.

He knocked again, "Rae-rae ya there?"

Still there was no response.

He hesitantly opened her door and was greeted by the dark room that was candle-lit.

He looked around seeing no one and saw a faint glowing object on her bed.

"What-" he put his hand on the object he couldn't quite make out.

And he blacked out.

<•{--•--:•:--•--}•>

"Garfield!"

Beast Boy grumbled.

"Gar, wake up!" a cheerful voice said and his eyes flashed open.

There he saw Raven with a cheerful smile and wore a pink cloak.

"Wait... you're not the real Raven and you seem very familiar." he blurted out.

She let out a giggle, "You've met me before, silly. It's because you accidentally came here with Cyborg a long time ago. You're in my mind."

"Raven's mind?"

"Yup!" she answered happily.

Beast Boy looked at her and felt something in his belly when he saw her smile, but he also felt a tug on his heart knowing the real Raven would never smile like this.

"You might want to stay away from Passion though." Happy said thoughtfully.

"The purple one?" he asked. She nodded. "Why?"

"Well, we've liked you since forever and I don't even know how Passion would react when I'm beaming in joy!" she exclaimed with a squeal.

Beast Boy blinked. She liked him?!