Beast

"Stop! You are not accusing him again!!! Not this time..."

How could Robin do such a thing, again? Hasn't he learned something after the Adonis incident?

I was doing my best restraining the Beast from wrecking havoc or hurting our friends while I scolded Robin.

"How can I not when I see him snarling and you have scratches on your arms?!?"

So what happened was this:

I was walking along the forest clearingmy mind and setting my emotions straight to see Beast Boy changing into different animal forms as he made his way through.

I slightly chukled as I saw him change into a monkey and swing through the branches.

As he heard me, he slowly made his way towards me.

"Hey momma, what you doin' out here?" he asked slinging an arm on my shoulders.

I rolled her eyes, "I was taking a walk actually." I stepped out of his arms and continued to walk.

Hearing a rustle at the side, I stopped abruptly causing Beast Boy who was following me hit me.

I gestured for him to stay silent as I slowly crept up to the bushes.

I didn't know what happened. All I know was that slade bots suddenly blasted me making me hit branches where I got the scratches and not from claws. The hit made my head spin and I couldn't make out the scene most of the time.

We were confused why Slade wasn't there but we were still glad.

Beast Boy did everything he could but was no use there were too many.

One of the bots came closer to me and pressed something to my neck. Though at that moment, he shifted into a familiar large green beast and got us out of there with me on his back.

I let him into the tower making sure to try and not break anything.

We were staying at Beast Boy's room as I wait for him to shift back.

The Beast was lying on the floor curled up behind me as I read a book when Robin came in.

He says 'He got worried how we both didn't come back last night and went in here to check, then he saw this monster beside me and had to act'.

So now we're arguing as quietly as we can so nobody wakes up since it's early in the morning.

"He was just protecting me! We were ambushed by slade bots and were outnumbered!"

A menacing growl stopped both of us as I cupped the Beast's face to calm him down.

"It's okay. Robin's just being an overprotective brother." I whisper to hin as I gave his nose a little peck.

"It's best if you leave before Beast tries to kill you." I tell him without turning.

I feel his presence leave the room and Beast relaxes.

"I'm fine, see? I'm not in trouble. You could shift back now." I try coaxing him.

He just slightly whimpered and went back to his position.

Sighing I lay on his furry chest and put my arms there.

I notice him yawn quietly and his dark eyes become drowsy.

I rubbed his fur and muttered, "Let's go to sleep."