Best Costume Couple

"The Titans Annual Halloween Party is on saturday, Friends!!!" Starfire squealed to us.

All of us cheered, well. Except Raven but I can tell she's excited from that slight grin I can see from the darkness of her hood.

"I will be going as the a princess!" Starfire said.

"Wait, aren'tcha already a princess?" Cyborg asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, I meant the Earthly princess with their wonderful gowns and sparkly crowns."

"What would you be, Rae?" I asked curiously. I might even wear something as her partner.

"Eh, maybe a wizard from Harry Potter. They have magic and wear dark cloaks." she says.

"Nope, you ain't goin' as that lil sis." Cyborg said waving a ginger sassily.

She raised an eyebrow I can see through nightvision, "Why not?"

"Well, remember our sleepover last week?"

We all nodded.

"I distinctly recall giving you a dare that says you have to be someone in the team for Halloween. And you're convincing that person to be you."

Her eyes widened, "What?!? I can't do that!!!"

"It was a dare and we all did our dares. Which means you should too." Robin said.

"Starfire's too pink and girly. Robin's too... Robin. Cyborg's half robot so I can't do that. Oh no..."

"You'll be doing Beast Boy's!!! Oh Joy!" Starfire exclaimed.

"Ya here that, grass stain?" Cyborg said.

I shook my head and realized I've been silent for a while.

"Huh?"

"Raven's gonna be dressin up as you! And you'll be wearing her clothes!!!"

Cy... I will forever be grateful for you to do this for me and my long time crush. I am sooo glad you're my bestfriend.

But I'm not saying that to him because he'll get cocky. And he'll know I have a crush on her.

"So? Better start. Saturday's tomorrow and the party's at night." Cyborg said as he went off.

I followed Raven until we arrived at her door.

I hesitantly stepped in, I've never went in here with Raven's permission.

"So I have some cloaks here that may be your size. Then I guess I have something that could be like my leotard. You' can have my extra belt if you want since I don't use it." she says.

She puts a cloak my size on the bed with something that seemed like her leotard but it went down above the knee. Her belt like golden chain with red gems were put beside it.

I took it as we made our way to my room.

I've cleaned up a bit since I know one day Raven would come knocking or would come in and today it's finally happening!

"Wow, you actually cleaned up in here nicely." she said and I grinned at her compliment.

I went through my closet and found one that was slightly smaller, just her size. Don't ask how I know. I grab an extra belt and gloves then gave it to her.

She thinks for a moment and her eyes lit up like she thought of something.

She walks up beside me and her eyes skim over my closet.

She notices a uniform of mine that had their sleeves teared off from a fight, never using that again. She grabs it and leaves.

I shrug and get ready for tomorrow.