Cuddling

"So, they'll be back later?"

Raven looked up from her book to look at Beast Boy who was playing a video game in front of her.

"Yes, they will."

"But why? I mean, can't they just... do it next time?"

"No."

Raven continued reading.

"Aw, man! I was so close!" he shouted when he died.

Raven smirked, "That game's easy and you can't even beat it."

Beast Boy pouted, "Well, why don't you try it if you're so good at it then?"

Raven stood up as she levitate her book behind her and sat down beside Beast Boy.

She took the other controller and reset the game.

Beast Boy to say was incredibly surprised Raven was actually well aquainted with the mechanics of video games and was even skilled at it.

"Want to play two player mode?"

Beast Boy snapped from his thoughts to see Raven holding out his controller. He grinned and they played all night.

"Ya know they'll get mad at us if we wake 'em up, right?"

"Yeah, best not to disturb them."

"Let us go to the room of the bed and sleep."

Cyborg, Robin and Starfire left the two who were passed out on the floor, Raven holding a controller in Beast Boy's arms while he held the TV remote and Raven's book sprawled beside them.

Blinking his eyes, Beast Boy silently hissed because of the light from the large windows. His sight started to unblur and saw Raven right beside him in his arms her chest moving up and down. He grinned as he raked her hair with his hand and held her closer.

Raven took note of being pulled into someone's chest when she was continuing her sleep. She snuggled closer to the warmth as a hand raked her hair. She looked up and open an eye to see Beast Boy looking at him, she grinned before letting out a content sigh and Beast boy let out a hum.

Cyborg went into the room noticing the space between them last night had vanished and their tired faces were now replaced with smiles, he chuckled.