Cleaned Up

"It's so itchy!!!" Beast Boy says as he scratches his head again.

I chuckled, "I told you not to sniff another dog. It was our day out, you decided to be a dog. Then sniff a random dog you saw. Did you ever think that wasn't a good idea?"

I picked the fleas off from his hair one by one and throw it to the small portal beside the bath tub. A portal to the dimensional dump.

"I couldn't help it!" he exclaimed raising his arms in exasperation.

I giggled as I took the last one I could sense.

I rinsed his head and put some of my shampoo.

"Thanks for this, Rae. Robin is too busy to help. Cyborg would just laugh at me. And I'm sure if Star helps she'd give me a complete make over."

I laughed at the last comment. "Anytime, Beast Boy." I rinsed the soap off of his head.

I sniffed his head, "All cleaned up. And you smell good."

He sniffs himself, "Lavender. I smell just like you."

He stands up and drains the water. I hand him my towel as he dries.
-
"Thanks for letting me use your bathroom." he says as he dries himself.

"Don't mention it." she says as she goes through a portal to his room.

She takes a random uniform and boxers then hop back in to see that Beast Boy was behind the translucent shower curtain with his boxers, the only thing he was wearing a while ago, off. He was drying himself facing away from her.

"Here you go." Raven said as he lended it to him.

He comes out wearing his uniform and his hair still slightly wet and messy.

Raven tugs him to the mirror and plug in the blowdrier.

After his hair's dry, she fingercombed his hair so it looks presentable.

"There, done. Now let's go before they question our absence." Raven says a she walks out.

Beast Boy follows her to the common room.

Robin was looking through some papers and files. Starfire at couch playing with silkie. And Cyborg on the floor in front of the couch playing videogames.

Raven makes one of her books appear and reads it on the end of the couch.

Beast Boy grabs his controller and sit beside Cyborg.

"Man, where have you been? I can't do this level on my own." Cyborg said his eyes on the screen in concentration.

"Sorry dude, got held up." Beast Boy answered as he helps.

"Where have you been Friend Raven? I haven't seen you since you went out for a walk." Starfire asked as she tickled Silkie.

"Eh, been busy." Raven answered not looking up from her book.

Cyborg suddenly sniffed the air. He paused the game making Beast Boy look at him confused. He sniffed until he faced Beast Boy.

"What?" Beast Boy asked.

"You smell different. And what's unusual is you actually smell good for once." Cyborg stated.

He tenses up, "I... used a new shampoo?" it came out as a question.

Cyborg's eyes narrowed, "You somehow smell like Raven."

At the mention of her name, she looks up from reading. "What?"

"Grass stain smells like you."

She raised an eyebrow, "Are you assuming something?"

Cyborg nods and points at Beast Boy, "There's something going on with you two."

Robin drops his papers on the table and sat beside Star to listen in the conversation.

Her eye twitches, "Why'd you think that?"

"You two somehow have been gone at the same time. You let him in your room. And only he can call you Rae."

Her eyebrow rises, "So?"

"We're best friends. We've been hanging out and she tolerates me." Beast Boy said.

"Explain the new smell then."

"I was in the bathroom with Raven-"

"You two went in the shower together?!?" Robin exclaimed.

"You little nasties..." Cyborg stated.

"Do not do the assume, Friends. Let Friend Raven and Friend Beast Boy finish the talking." Starfire said.

"Thank you, Star." Raven said. "Anyways, we were hanging out at the park today. He was in his dog form and sniffed another dog. Turns out he got fleas from that dog and he wanted me to help. We used my bathroom. After that I let him use my shampoo. And that's why he smells like me and we were both in the bathroom." she explained.

Cyborg narrowed his eyes, "I still think there's something."

"Think whatever you want." Raven said and walked off.

"So... is there something between you two?" Robin asked Beast Boy.

He sweats at the pressure since if he says something wrong Raven would practically kill him.

"Nope! Bye!" he says quickly and scrambles off.

"I think there's something up with them." Robin stated.

"Exactly!" Cybrog agreed.