Beauty and the Beast

Raven looked up from her book and her eyes widened.

In front of her was a ginormous green beast that stared at her intently.

So, Robin is training. Cyborg's upgrading the T-car. Starfire's at the mall. And beast boy's no where to be found. she thought.

The beast put his paws on her lap, she looked at him curiously as she set her book aside.

She looked at it's eyes and saw an image of Beast Boy flash. She shook her head and looked at him again.

She finally noted the green fur and the pointy ears.

"Beast Boy?" she murmured as she pet his head.

He gave a little purr and leaned ito her touch.

She smiled as she scratched behind his ears.

"Good boy." she said as he settled into her lap.

She continued reading while she stroked his fur.

The elevator gave a beep as it opened and the beast growled.

Starfire came in as the beast gave out a roar.

"What was that?!?" Robin said as he went in the room followed by Cyborg.

The beast growled and walked towards the three that huddled together.

Raven appeared in front of them and the beast stoped abruptly.

"Sit." she ordered and the beast oblidged.

She nods and pets his head then scratched his chin.

"Raven, what the heck is that?!?" Cyborg asked and the beast growled as he made a move to bite him but Raven stopped him.

"Behave." she wispered in his ear and he purred. "It's... Beast. I guess." Raven answered.

"Ooh! Is this like that earthly movie I have watched? (A/N: Accidentally wrote read there before... Thanks for pointing it out!) The Beauty and the Beast?" Starfire commented.

Raven shook her head. "No. We're both beasts. Right Beasty?" she asked the beast.

He nods his head.

"Aren't you just something else?" she murmured and gave him a kiss on the head.

He started to morph into Beast Boy and his eyes widened in seeing Raven kissing his cheek.

He stood up and backed away hastily and chuckled nervously.

"Uhh, what happened?" he asked.

Raven gave him a half-smile as she came up to him pinning him to the wall.

"My little beasty~" she cooed and scratched behind his pointy ears.

He purred and closed his eyes before it snapped open and he covers his face.

"How can you tame my Beast?" he asked.

"I learned to control my own." she stated before cupping his cheek and left.

Leaving a flushed Beast Boy and shocked teammates.