First Meeting

A little girl with purple hair, amethyst eyes and grey skin was crying on the swing.

A cold breeze goes by and she wraps herself in her little white cloak. The wind blows off her hood revealing her tiny head and showed she was crying.

She heard a creak beside her and noticed a little boy that looked a bit her age and only a few months younger.

He smiled at her as hi green eyes sparkled and the wind tossled his blonde hair around.

"Hi. I'm Garfield. What's your name?" he asked.

She sniffed, "Rachel." she responded in a whisper.

"Hey... Don't cry. It'll be alright soon..." he said as he stood up to wipe her tears.

"But everyone in my world hates me. They say I'm a demon and that they wouldn't be friends with me..." she said.

Being a kid, Garfield believed in different worlds and magic so he didn't ask Raven anything as she said so.

"Well, they're mean. And they shouldn't say stuff like that to pretty girls like you." he said trying to make her smile.

She smiled faintly until a branch from a tree broke and fell making a thud.

She immediately frowned, "My powers are unstable. Everytime I show emotion, something always happens."

"You were sad, how come nothing happened?"

"Why did you think the swings beside me and my own swung by themselves? You even sat on one and it swung without you moving." she said.

"How was I suppose to know? In my place all I ever get to do is play with animals. I haven't been to a playgrounf before this. Heck I even dressed up a pig because I was bored." he exclaimed.

She snorted and started to laugh making the swings go higher and so did the corner's of Garfield's mouth.

"You have a nice laugh." he said grinning widely.

She blushed and looked down, "Thank you..."

They heard a shout from afar calling for Garfield.

"Those should be my parents, we always go travelling mostly to places with lots of plants. I think they call them... 'forests' ot something?" he explained.

Raven nodded in understanding, "I should go back to my world too. Arella must be worried."

She took something from her cloak and gave it to Garfield.

"Ooh, what's this?" he said as he examined the purple stone.

"Something to remember me by." she said with a smile and another branch fell.

"Well, I have to go. Bye, pretty person!!!" he said with a wave and smile as he ran.

She opened her eyes and saw she was in her room in meditating position.

"... I met Beast Boy before?"

She went to the kitchen and made some tea.

She sipped it as she stared out the window.

As she finished, she decided she should ask Beast Boy.

She knocked and opened the door without waiting for an answer.

There, Beast Boy was on his top bunk twirling something in his hand on the surface of his stomach as he stared at the ceiling.

Come to think of it, Raven always saw him fiddling with something. (A/N: Don't fiddle with it!)

He faced Raven and immediately went down.

"Hey Rae. How's it going, momma?"

"It's Raven." she corrected. "What were you holding?"

He showed his hand and Raven's eyes widened, "This was given to me by a little girl at the playground named Rachel when I was little. Come to think of it, you two seem similar."

She cleared her throat, "What do you think of that girl? Would you want to see her again?"

"Well she was beautiful even for a little girl that's for sure. Her purple hair looked so soft as it swayed in the wind. Her eyes were like amethyst and glistened at the light. I love how she found me funny. I'm sorry for her too. She was bullied a lot. If I could've I'd beat up who ever hurt her. She was afraid to show her emotion and she seemed to have magic. She came from another world. I could tell she was strong. I mean who could laugh after crying her heart out? And I'd love to see her again. She reminds me of you."

Her eyes widened, "You think I'm strong and pretty?"

"Heck yeah! You two are so similar I'd say you two are twins! Though I know you much more." he said with a smile.

"What would you do if she was here right now?"

Beast Boy's eyes widen and a grin shows, "Really? She is? Where is she?" he asks excitedly.

"Right in front of you."

His eyebrows furrowed, "I'm confused."

"I'm a girl from another world. I'm afraid to show my emotions. I find you funny. I laugh after I cry when you're there to cheer me up. I have magic that reacts depending on my emotion. I have purple hair and eyes. I wear cloaks and leaotards just like her. My mother is Arella. My real name is Rachel." she tells him.

"But... how...?" he questioned in confusion.

She sighed, "I forgot most of my childhood and that memory came to me as I was meditating a while ago. It's just that... all those years being hated... feared... My memories just kept repeating the bad ones and I guess the few good memories I had fade..."

"Rachel..." he mumbled before hugging her.

"I'm so sorry, Gar. I'm sorry for forgetting. I forgot you when you helped me that night..." she quietly cried so she can't disturb anyone.

"It's alright, Rae... It's okay..."

She pulled away slightly, "You've always been there for me to help me get back up. Always.. Thank you."

"I love you, of course I'll always be there."

Her eyes widened, "You... l-love me?"

He nods and gives her a kiss.

A stray tear fall down and se kisses back.