Ice skating

It was wintertime and Zen is planning to take me out to go ice skating! I was nervous because I have never really gone ice skating before but he said that he would help me and kiss me better when I fell. 

"Zen are you ready?"I was finished putting on my coat hat mittens and boots so I was just waiting for zen. "Babe come on!" Zen came running down the hall he nearly slipped because he still had his socks on.

Zen: "sorry babe I can't find my jacket" I look on the coat hanger and hold up his jacket. "W-what where did you find that!" Zen was a little flustered

"It was stuffed at the bottom between two other jackets. Winter may be beautiful but it sure is a pain to find stuff"  Zen smiled at me and took the jacket 

Zen: "thanks, MC" he kissed my forehead and put on his jacket it was white with a fluffy border on the outside of the hood nothing fancy. Zen then quickly put on his shoes "Alright! ready to go!" I looked at him 

"Zen don't you want mittens or a scarf?" Zen put his hands in his jacket pockets

Zen: "I'll be fine I have you here, you give me enough wharf" I put my hands on my face 

"GAaaHH Zen! Why do you need to be so handsome and cute all the time" Zen laughed and hugged me.

"I'm sorry I couldn't resist myself! now come on we should get to the rink before it gets too popular" we walk outside and my hood fly's off because it is so windy I did not mind because we were taking Zen's bike there so I knew my hood was going to fly off either way. Zen gets on his motorbike and waits for me to get on.

Zen: "ready?"

"Nope" Zen looked back at me confused.

"Huh w-" I interrupted him by placing a helmet on his head. Zen flips up the helmet screen "when did you get these?" I grab my helmet from the back and put our skates in the holding case of the motorbike.

"Yesterday. Seriously Zen why did you not have a helmet before you worry me so much" I finish putting on my helmet and flip up the screen.

Zen: "I'm sorry I guess I never really had the money to afford the helmet(s)" I look at zen and give him an eyebrow raise "heh..... Alright you got me I wanted to be rebellious so I never got the helmet(s)" 

"well the important thing is is now we are safe" I flip down the helmet screen "Now let's ride!" I do a pose pointing forward. Zen started laughing 

Zen: "MC the rink is the other direction" I change my hand gesture.

"Now lets ride!" Zen flips down his helmet screen and I scoot closer to zen so I can grab onto him. Zen starts up the motorbike and off we go to the skating rink.

---- TIME SKIP ----

We arrive at the skating rink and Zen takes off his helmet and does this hair flick thing to make me laugh but if anything it made me flustered.

Zen: "MC you can take your helmet off now" I take off my helmet and my face is red "Oh did I make you blush?" I cross my arms

"n-no its just the air is really cold"

Zen: "are you sure" I hang my head 

"Curse you and your perfect looks" Zen took my helmet and put both his and mine away

Zen: "Oh! this is your first time skating right?" I look at zen and give him the meh so-so hand gesture. "well even if it isn't I want to take a picture of us skating for the first time as couples!"

"Oh! good idea Zen!" I jump off of the motorbike and walk over to zen. 

Zen: "Alright say MC first time skating and she is going to do a great job because Zen the actor loves her so much!" I roll my eyes and just kiss Zen's cheek as he is taking the picture. "Awwww MC!" Zen hugged me. he then let go of me "alright alright no matter how much I love you we still need to skate" we head toward the rink it was an inside rink but it was still cold. when we got in Zen paid for our entry.