Discovery

It is a Saturday evening I am sitting on the couch with a blanket wrapped around me and Zen just came back from the gym to find me huddled in a blanket.

Zen: "Babe I am back! sorry, it took so long I wanted to get some fish-shaped bread on the way back" He closes the door and looks at me "Oh MC are you alright?"  I look up at Zen he was wearing his white tank top and sweatpants.

"Hey Zen i'm fine I just feel crappy" Zen put down the bag of fish-shaped bread and sat next to me. he touched my forehead.

Zen: "well you have no fever" He takes his hand off of my head and brushes my hair back. "does your stomach hurt?" I nod and bury myself in the blankets. "Hey, where are you going?! I won't be able to see your pretty face if your down there!" He lifted some blankets up to see my face.

"Zen why do care for me so much?!" Zen looked surprised at the question. "you're busy all the time and I am just here doing nothing!" Zen took off the blanket and pulled me into a hug. "Zen! I told you not to care about me!" 

Zen: "I care for you because you care for me. I care for you because you came into my life.I care for you because I love you MC. So until you understand I won't let go of you." After about 3 minutes I take a deep breath and melt into Zen's arms.

"I-I'm sorry Zen I don't know whats wrong with me" Zen pulls away from me and kisses my forehead.

Zen: "It's alright. we just need to figure out why you are feeling so bad" Zen stands up "I am going to go take a shower alright" I nod and Zen starts walking towards the bathroom.

"Hey, Zenny" Zen looks over "I love you" Zen smiles and makes a heart with his hands 

Zen: "I love you too" Zen walks to the bathroom and I am left In the living room I sigh and pull off the shell that is the blanket. I stand up and Immediately nausea hits me and causes me to fall on the floor.

"Gahhhhhhh whatever this sickness is this sucks!" I crawl over to to the fish-shaped bread and look up from the ground, I sigh. "why me" I reach for the bag and manage to get a fish I start eating it on the ground. I knew it was not very hygienic but at this point, I was feeling so crappy I wanted to stay in one place. Zen got out of the shower to find me on the floor eating fish shaped bread.

Zen: "Babe what are you doing on the ground?"

"I tried to stand up but I fell because of my stupid stomach!" I faceplant "why does this always happen to me" Zen walks over and offers me a hand up I take his hand but when I stand it feels like I had to puke again. "Ugh god" I grab my stomach

Zen: "Do you want anything for your stomach I can get something for you" I shake my head

"Thank you zen but I just want to know why I feel like this" Zen nods

Zen: "Alright tell me if you need anything I will just be practicing my lines" Zen reached in a bag and got out a script and sat down in a chair, I watched him as started going through his lines in his head, Zen recently got a role as a prince who is soon to take his fathers place but he does not want to because he has fallen in love with a woman who lives among the commoners in the story. I pull out my phone to try and figure out why I am feeling so bad evrything I could find found was revolving around digestive track but I did not think it was because of my digestive tract at all. It then occurred to me that I was late for my mestrel cycle and I still have not gotten it I search more into it along with my stomach ace and find that I could be pregnant! I quickly slap down my phone wich startles Zen. "GAH!" he looks over at me "Oh did you find something?" my face is flush red and I end up running into the bathroom. "MC?"

ZEN POV

MC ran into the bathroom after what looks like she found out something I stand up and see that she left her phone on the couch. "MC are you okay?" I grab her phone without looking at the screen and walk toward the bathroom. "Babe?" I knock on the door.

MC: "Zen! I-I sorry I" She was obviously flustered

"MC whats wrong?"

MC: "Look at my phone!" I don't like looking at other peoples private things like their phones but since MC told me so I looked at it she had an article open. I skimmed through the article and automatically my hand goes over my mouth and my face turns red.

MC: "You read it didn't you" I push my hair back

"M-MC YOU MIGHT BE PREGNANT!" she opens the door and looks at me 

MC: "Zen I don't know for sure but everything adds up! my craps my mood swing I had! I haven't even got my period!" I put my hand on my face "I am so sorry" I quickly remove my hand from my face and put my hands on MC's shoulder's

"No no no no no i'm not mad I just........ Oh god" I hang my head my face is burning and I am so confused me and MC aren't even married and yet I might have gotten her pregnant because I could not control myself. I am upset with myself but yet there is apart of me that is happy.

MC: "Zen we still don't know so uhh let's calm down for a second okay" I look up at MC the only emotion I could express is sadness because I feel so bad I might have got her pregnant.

"Oh no Zen please don't cry" MC hugs me and I hug her back 

Zen: "What do we do?" I let go of MC and look at her she wipes my tears from my face

MC: "well for one you need to stop crying and smile if you cry anymore then you will ruin that handsome face of yours." I smile a little

"Seriously though what do we do?" MC sighs and puts her hand on her hip

MC: "I need to get a pregnancy test and if it shows positive well from then on I don't know what we are going to do" She looks at me 

"Okay but whatever happens just know I am here for you okay"

MC: "Okay"