Mugged

ZEN POV

It is 9 pm and Lin has not come home from school. I am worried I have tried calling him multiple times and I even asked the other RFA members if he has come into a chatroom but he has not. I start to pace MC is trying to calm me down but I can't help but worry.

MC: "Zen it is okay he is probably just late because of choir and his phone is dead." I turn around at MC shaply 

"NO THAT'S NOT IT!!" I realize what I say and swallow "God I am sorry I just don't want anything to happen to him I have gotten popular and my fans have not been leaving him alone lately" I sit down and rub my head. "His car is not even here" MC puts her hand on my shoulder 

MC: "Zen, if you need to you, can go look for him but I am sure everything is fine." I nod and stand up.

"I will be back soon I promise I just....... I need to know where he is." I walk out the door and get on my bike I take a few moments to think of places he could be. Could he be at the school? No the school is closed. At the park? No. At a coffee shop maybe? No, he does not like coffee. I place my hand on my head. does he have a happy place? A place I don't know about? I rub my temples then remember that last week I showed him my happy place. I told him that if he ever needed space he could go there. I put on my helmet and head over, I hope I can find him I am so worried.

---- TIME SKIP ----

When I get there I look around and I see Lin sitting up against a tree crying. I quickly get up and run over to him.

"Lin!" He jumps at my voice and bury's his head in his knees. "Lin god I was worried. Are you okay?" he said nothing he only continued to cry. "Lin, please." He looks up at me 

Lin: "I-I'm so sorry" He tries to readjust himself but then falls back down after making a noise that sounded like pain.

"Lin are you hurt!?" he looks away from me trying to hide the fact that he is lying "LIN ARE YOU HURT!?" he sighs tears still coming from his eyes.

Lin: "My leg" I look down at his legs and realize that one leg is straight out and the other is bent normally. "That is why I couldn't come home" I pull up his pant leg and see that his leg is broken.

"Lin what happened!?" He covers his face with his hands. "Lin I won't be mad"

Lin: "I came here because I was stressed but apparently so did some of my so-called enemies. They forced me to smoke a cigarette and if I didn't they would hurt me, so I did it but they lied and broke my leg" he started to cry some more and I pull him in for a hug.

"Oh, Lin I am so sorry. Did you catch who the people where?" he sniffles and cry's a bit more before responding.

Lin: "N-no" I hold his head and hug him tightly. After about 10 min I let go of him. "They took my phone so that is why I could not call you" my eyes shoot open

"Who the hell are these people!" I stand up and pick up Lin so he is leaning on me "Don't worry I can figure this out."

Lin: "O-okay..... Uhm dad I am not sure if I can get home on your bike." I look at Lin

"Why is that?"

Lin: "Well my balance is horrible and we can't take my car because they stole everything from me." I sigh

"You need to try okay" Lin nods and I help him over to my bike we both get on and I hand him a helmet I put mine on and Lin holds on to me for support. "Okay I am going to take you to a hospital so that you can have your leg looked at" I feel a nod from Lin and we leave.

---- TIME SKIP ----

We get to the hospital and Lin in put down in a wheelchair I come roll him into the X-ray room and I call seven outside.