New role part 1

ZEN POV

Lin was dead asleep on the couch. the blankets were all over the room and his hair looked like it was blown in every direction. I was sitting beside him and laughing because of how silly he looked. He liked to take care of his hair just like I do so I was waiting to see his reaction when he woke up. A few minutes pass and Lin wakes up. He fell asleep because he did a late performance last night and ended up passing out on the couch. Lin sits up and rubs his eyes.

Lin: "Ugh did I fall asleep on the couch again?" I look over and nod

"Yep you're we wanted to carry you to your room but you looked so peaceful for us to take you to our room." He snickers

Lin: "what time is it?"

"12:30 PM" Lin jumps 

Lin: "12:30!! I WAS SLEEPING FOR THAT LONG!!" I start to laugh

"so did your hair" Lin looks at me confused then through his hair.

Lin: "Awwww heck!" He stands up and looks at himself in a mirror "holy hell how did this happen!" He walks into his room and grabs a brush and fixes his hair. I can't help but continue to laugh. Jin turns around "Dad what is so funny?"

"Just the fact you are so much like me. When I find my hair like that in the morning I flip. Ask your mom for stories she could tell you thousands" Lin flops back down beside me he was still in his clothes from yesterday. "Are you still tired?" 

Lin: "No I am fine. but my hair is super fluffy!" I fluff his hair.

"Yea your right. Can't help you there buddy" He sticks his tongue out and makes a silly noise. "I wanted to wake you up earlier because you wanted to go to my rehearsal but I decided not to" Lin slaps his face.

Lin: "Oh no I can't believe I forgot!"

"Hey don;t worry I actually have another one to go to later today so you can come to that one if you want" He looks over at me and smiles.

Lin: "Thanks, dad just let me change. I am still in my performance clothes" I fluff his hair playfully again and Lin moves my hands and walks out of the room. I sit back on the sofa and start a chatroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZEN HAS ENTERED THE CHATROOM

 Zen: Hello anyone here?

SEVEN HAS ENTERED THE CHATROOM

707: Afternoon Zen! God 707 has arrived!

Zen: Hey Seven

707: Has Lin woken up yet?

Zen: Yep he has crazy hair right now! He is in his room getting ready to leave with me to a rehearsal.

LIN HAS ENTERED THE CHATROOM

Lin: Oh hey dad

707: OH LIN!! we were just talking about your crazy hair!

Lin: *Sends selfie*

Lin: I don't know what to do with it..... T^T

Lin: *Crying emoji*

Zen: You can put it up in a bun. Remember I taught you how.

Lin: It is so hard to do though!! your hair is longer.

707: You guys have such funny conversations.

Lin: ???

Zen: This my friend is called a father-son relationship.