The Birth part 2

Jumin: "You don't know! What happened?!" I cover my face with my hand "Zen?" Jumin put his hand on my shoulder.

"She passed out during labor because of exhaustion and now they need to do an emergency C- section. I can't do anything but wait and hope she will be okay." We then hear a bed getting rolled behind us, MC was on it and she was prepared for surgery. I look away. I was shaking. I then feel a hand on my other shoulder.

Doctor: "You are the father yes?" I turn around and nod "You can come into the surgery room you just need to put on some equipment." I look back at Jumin who has his arms crossed he bobbed his head over to the side. I smile at him and follow the doctor. "She is stable but we need to act fast if we want the baby to be born" the doctor hands me stuff to put on so I can enter the surgery room, I get everything on and enter the room they have already started the surgery. "Just in case she wakes up we need you to calm her down" I walk close to MC and look at her I was so worried but I knew she could do it. she is strong. A couple seconds pass and MC opens her eyes and looks around.

MC: "Uhh Zen!" I look at MC and touch her face.

"Shhh it's okay its okay you are having a C-section for the baby. I need you to stay calm alright."

MC: "Zen I-I'm afraid of surgeries"

"I know but I know you can do it. your stong and when we meet Lin I know it will be worth it in the end so I just need you to stay calm and focus on me okay?" I wipe her cheek "Can you promise me that?" MC takes a deep breath

MC: "O-okay I promise" I stay by MC's side throughout the surgery she would sometimes feel some pain but I would support her and tell her that everything is okay. Then we hear a cry I look up and see a baby in the doctor's hands.

"Oh my-" I look at MC and she is looking at me "I see Lin" The doctors finish cleaning him up and hand Lin over to me my heart warms up. he is so small and handsome. I look over at MC she is crying. I smile and give Lin to her. She takes him and she looks so happy.

MC: "Oh little Lin. I have waited so long to meet you" The doctors were working on stitching MC back up but I don't think she realized. Lin had brown hair just like MC and his hands were so small.  

 I hold Lin's his hand with my finger "Welcome to the world, Lin. I am so happy to meet you." I smile and we enjoy's Lin's company before we had to give him to the doctor. MC looks at me.

MC: "Zen thank you" I smile at MC.

"I would kiss you if I could but I can't take my mask of" I laugh and the doctor walks up to me.

Doctor: "Alright the C-section was a success you have a healthy baby boy. Congratulations." I look at the doctor and thank him. I look back at MC.

"I need to go now but I will see you soon okay?" MC nods and I walk out of the surgery room and take off all of my equipment. I look up to see Jumin pacing Jaehee was trying to calm him down Yoosung woke up and Seven was worried about the situation. I walk over and Jumin walks over to me.

Jumin: "MC is she okay?"

"Yes, she is fine" Jumin relaxed his shoulders and touched his forehead. "Jumin you seemed more worried than me."

Jumin: "well I could not do anything but wait so I lost myself a little" Seven looked up at me.

Seven: "Zen! How is the baby was he born!" I smiled.

"I am a father now. His name is Lin" Jaehee came and hugged me.

Jaehee: "Oh Zen I am so happy for you!" She realized what she did and pulled away "Oh sorry I was just so worried"

"Its okay Jaehee I understand." I laugh "Actually I needed a hug so it wasn't a bad thing that you hugged me" I feel a force from behind me it was Yoosung.

Yoosung: "I will hug you! I am so happy Zen you are a dad of a baby boy! named uhh" I laugh

"Lin"

Yoosung: "LIN!" Yoosung stands up and puts his hand behind his head. We all laugh Yoosung always managed to make people happy no matter what the circumstance.

Jumin: "what about MC?"

"She will stay in the hospital for a day of recovery then I can bring her home. as for Lin, he will also stay here for a little while." Jumin smiles

Jumin: "I will schedule some time to visit her"

"I think she would like that a lot." I look behind me "MC should be back in her room so I need to go back but thank you guys so much for staying. It means so much to me."

Yoosung: "Of course we stayed! You are like family to us!"

"Thanks, Yoosung" I wave goodbye to everyone and walk back into MC's room. MC looks at me and smiles.

MC: "How is everyone?" I sit down close to her bed

"They are so happy! I wish you could have talked to them but they all need to go home and sleep" MC reached for my face.

MC: "What about you Zen? You need sleep too." I grab her hand on my face and sigh.

"I am going to stay here with you tonight. I feel bad for not being there for you when you started labor so I want to be here for you now."

MC: "I like the sound of that" I kiss her head and she smiles

"Tell me if you need something you must hurt right now" MC nods

MC: "Yea I can only really move my arms and head. I will tell you okay." I stand up to get a bed ready for myself and MC looks over at me. "Hey, Zenny?" I look over at MC

"Yea babe?"

MC: "Can I ask you something?" I walk back over to MC and sit down

"Anything."

MC: "Can I braid your hair?"