Prince or Princess

MC POV

I was sitting on the couch talking to our baby when Zen woke up, It was about 10 am and he had a late rehearsal last night. I look over at Zen 

"Morning honey" I smile at Zen he did not put up his hair yet and he seemed tired. Zen gave me a smile back sat down next to me.

Zen: "Good morning" He rubbed his eyes then held my hand. "I can't believe you are my fiancee now" I could tell that Zen's heart was beating fast. I twist myself sideways making Zen let go of my hand, I look at my ring and kiss it.

"I know. I love the feeling" I look up at Zen and I laugh a bit "Zen did you get any sleep last night?" Zen shook his head "That would explain why you still have your hair down" Zen felt his head facepalmed himself. "Stay here I will be right back okay" I walk into the bathroom and grab a hair tie some pins and a brush. I come back and Zen is sitting on the couch with his arms resting on his knees. "Your poor eyes."

Zen: "My eyes?" Zen looks over at me

"They don't shine as brightly when your tired" I kiss Zen and then sit behind him to tie his hair.

Zen: "Oh" Zen laughs "Sorry MC I got back home at 2 am late night rehearsals have been really hard especially since the performance is this week." I start to brush his hair he had knots, not bad ones but they were there.

"You got home that late! I'm sorry do you want me to make you coffee?" I put the brush down and start tieing his hair back.

Zen: "No MC I am supposed to be the one looking after you! You're the one carrying our child!" I sigh 

"I know but I still want to help you" I twist Zens hair up into a bun and keep it in with some pins. "There I know it is not your usual ponytail but I wanted to try something new" Zen felt his hair and when his hand touched his bun I kissed the back of his neck. Zen jumped and turned around!

Zen: "GAH!! M-MC!!! THAT TICKLES!!" I giggle and fix the front of his hair.

"Sorry, you just have such a cute neck" Zens whole face is red. "There all better"

Zen: "If you weren't so cute I would have gotten my revenge by now! Grrrrrr" I blink twice and then make dog ears and a paw with my had.

"Woof Woof!!" Zens face just blew up steaming red he pushed his hands into his face and leaned backward.

Zen: "GAAAAAHHHHHH!!! MC WHY!"

"Because you are cute when you are flustered" Zen sits back up and pushes some hair from his face.

Zen: "Same goes for you" I giggle 

"Zen you can't even be flirty right now. You really are tired" Zen rubbed his temples 

Zen: "I know I know I think I overworked myself. And the worst part is that coffee does not work on me" I rest my hands on my stomach 

"Well looks like I am going to need to wait until my sleeping beauty wakes up" Zen smiles and puts his hand on my stomach.

Zen: "I did not even get to talk to you last night because I was so busy. I'm sorry" Zen the raspberried my stomach which made me laugh.

"Ahhhh! no Zen no!!!" He stopped and started laughing with me. 

Zen: "REVENGE!!! HAHAHA!!" I look up at him he seemed to be waking up

"Oh, are you waking up?"

Zen: "A little I think your laugh always wakes me up"

"Awww there is the Zen I know" Zen puts his hand back on my belly

Zen: "Don't worry I won't tickle you this time" Zen smiles "Hey there its dad. sorry I could not talk to you last night I was really busy. But I am here now and I promise to sing you the best lullaby tonight!" Zen put his head on my belly "It really is amazing!"

"You know I never asked you if you wanted a boy or a girl" Zen sat back up

Zen: "I would be happy with both if we had a boy I could give him the boyhood I never had and if we had a girl I could have a princess to call my own. to be honest, as long as they see me as someone who loves them and forever will that is good enough for me." I smile at Zen "I know it sounds cheesy but it is true"

"Should we keep there gender a surprise?" Zen still had a hand on my belly

Zen: "No I want to know if we are having a prince or a princess" My head springs up

"OH ZEN! don't I have an appointment today?" Zen scrunches his eyebrows and thinks for a moment.

Zen: "Oh my god you do! He pulls out his phone and looks at the time 10:30 am Zen quickly ran into our room.

"Zen where are you going?"

Zen: "The appointment starts in 30 minutes I need to get ready!"

"Oh!" I get up to get my coat on and call a taxi. "Come on Zen!" Zen comes out in his blue t-shirt and jeans.

Zen: "Darn how could I forget I am usually so on top of things" He slides on his shoes and we walk out the door to the taxi. Zen helps me in and tells the driver where to go.

"Well, you did have a late night yesterday." Zens feels his hair and sighs 

Zen: "Yea I suppose you are right can't be good at everything." We arrive at the doctor's office at 11 on the dot our doctor was waiting for us. she was very kind so she did not mind that we were a few min late. We went into the checkup room and everything was good and healthy.

"By any chance could you tell us the baby's gender?" The doctor had a camera on my belly right now Zen was looking at the screen he loved this part because he always found it fascinating.

Doctor: "Yes I can would you like me to tell you?"

Zen: "yes please"

Doctor: "You are having a healthy baby boy" I look over at Zen who is smiling

Zen: "A boy!" I smile at Zen 

"I wonder if he will like your long hair Zen?" I laugh 

Zen: "I am so happy! B-but what if" I shake my head "No only happy thoughts" I get up from the bed and we leave to go home when we are home Zen has a look on his face.

"Zen are you alright?" he snapped out of staring out into space and looks at me 

Zen: "Oh me I uh-yea sorry I just thought about my parents. They don't know what is going on they don't even know that you are pregnant or that we are engaged" He rests his head on his hand. "I originally wanted to propose after my parents got to know you but last time I tried to take you to my parents they would not even let me in" I sit next to Zen "I-I just want our kid to have a normal childhood and grow up happy"

"I understand Zen" I grab his hands "But there will be struggles with your family my family and you being known for acting" Zen sighs 

Zen: "We can get through this right?"

"Yes we can" Zen gives me a warm smile and pulls me in for a hug

Zen: "you always know what to say MC"