Birthday Wishes

LIN POV

Everyone: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!" I was sitting at our dining room table with a cake that my mom made. I was turning 16 today and everyone from the RFA showed up to celebrate. Jumin, Yoosung, Seven and jaehee. Of course, mom and dad were there. I look up at Yoosung who is holding a party popper along with Seven.

Yoosung: "Come on Lin make a wish!" I laugh and turn back to the cake. it was chocolate.

"I don't know what to wish for"

Jumin: "You must have one thing." Seven snickers and Jumin looks over at seven "No"

Seven: "aww come on Jumin can't I suggest a wish?!"

Jumin: "You are going to suggest to see Elizabeth the third. besides this is Lin's wish not yours" I smile at Jumin who smiles back at me. I always found him quite amusing despite my dad and him being practically rivals but friends at the same time.

"Hmmmm" I put my hand on my chin "I wish to have an amazing day with all of the RFA by my side!" I blow out the candles and sit back in the chair.

Yoosung: "Really you could have asked for anything and it would have come true. This only comes once a year you know." I stand up beside Yoosung I was taller than him which made him feel weird because he is older than me.

"I know. I also know I did not wast the wish either I am happy just the way I am." I then feel Dad noogie my head

Zen: "You are my son alright!" Yoosung shrugs and pops the party popper Seven follows and we all cheer.

Seven: "WOOO FOR 16 YEARS OLD!!!" Seven and Yoosung have been my closest friends, despite me being in high school no one really liked to talk to me because of my dad but I did not mind because I was shy anyway. Seven fluffs my hair "YOU ARE GETTING SO OLD!!!!" I laugh and move Sevens hands.

"I am not that old. I am only 16"

Jaehee: "Yes but hitting 16 years is a big accomplishment" I look over at Jaehee, my hair was messy because of Seven.

"Thanks, Jaehee" I then feel mom fix my hair "OH! Hey, mom its okay you don't need to fix it."

MC: "I can't help myself you are starting to grow your hair out like your father and I just don't want it to get tangled" she glares and Seven. Seven was laughing in the corner. She takes her hands off of my head. "There. Anyway who wants cake!" I see Yoosungs hand shoot up. Despite him being in his thirties he still loved games cake and just acting like a child. "Alright, Yoosung just let me get Lin's first" I see Yoosung smile. Mom gets everyone cake and just like that we are all sitting in our living room eating.

Zen: "Hey Lin why did you not wish for anything?" I look at Dad who had his leg crossed over the other. 

"I already said this but I don't need anything. I am so happy the way I am now so I couldn't think of anything"

Jaehee: "Zen you sure raised a magnificent son!" Jaehee smiled and Dad laughed.

Zen: "Thanks, Jaehee but I think that is just Jin speaking, not my parenting skills. Even last year you did not ask for anything." I nod and put down my plate

"Well for the past two years I have been happy! Spending time with you guys singing in choir and going on trips I just couldn't think of anything" Seven laughs

Seven: "You really are Zen's kid! he always asks for stuff like that too!"

Zen: "Yea sorry Lin it may have rubbed off on you" I swing my hand down 

"Pfft Nah I don't care"

Yoosung: "OH! Lin, I forgot to ask how your solo went!" I look over at Yoosung who was leaning on his legs.

"Oh, my solo was a success!" Dad suddenly hugged me

Zen: "AWWWWW I AM SO PROUD OF YOU LIN!!!" Mom walked into the room to see dad hugging me and everyone laughing.

MC: "what did I miss!?" I look at mom as she cleaned up

"I told everyone about my solo and dad got proud so...... heh yea I got tackled with a hug" Mom laughed

MC: "Zen you might want to stop before you squeeze the life out of our son" Zen shot open his eyes and let me go

Zen: "Sorry sorry I just GAHHHHH I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!" I then see Sevens head pop up

Seven: "OH I NEED TO GIVE YOU YOUR PRESENT!!!" I look at seven confused 

"Seven its okay you did not need to get me anyth-" he walks over and shushes me

Seven: "Yes I did. now come on this way! OH! close your eyes!" I close my eyes and seven leads me outside I almost trip multiple times because of how clumsy I am. I can hear everyone talking behind me. "Alright, you can look now" I open my eyes and see one of Seven's cars that I liked. he leaned in front of me. "Soooooo what do you think?!" I look around me and everyone seems to be on board 

"Seven you are giving me one of your cars!" He nods 

Seven: "Yes sir I am! I know I can trust you with one of my babies! Zen said that you passed your drivers test with flying colors sooooooo here you go it is even the blue one you liked!" I look at Seven gobsmacked 

"Seven I don't think I can take this gift" Seven rolled his eyes playfully 

Seven: "I knew you were going to say that. Come on Lin I am not joking this is for you" I walk over to the car and open the door. I sit down in the driver's seat and crunch my body up cowardly.

"This feels weird..... YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE DRIVING SUCH AN AMAZING CAR!!!" Dad walked over to me and rested his hand on my head

Zen: "Lin we all wanted to give you this car" I look at Dad

"Why?"

Zen: "Because for years you ask for nothing. You are always there for the RFA so we wanted to do something big for you."

Yoosung: "Look on the dashboard!" I look on the dashboard of the car and see a folder I open it up and see my name on an RFA card.

"You want me in the RFA!"

MC: "we were waiting until you were 16! Of course, you don't need to but we would love you to join us!" I jump up and down in my seat with excitement then jump out taking dad out with me and hugging everyone.

"YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! YES, I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN THE RFA!!"

Jumin: "That is fantastic news"

Seven: "It is a good thing that you accepted to I spent all night making your account" Seven laughs a bit and I let everyone go. I then give Seven my phone and he downloads the app I look at it and see my account. There was not much on it other than my name but I was so happy.

Jaehee: "Welcome to the RFA Lin!" I feel Dad and mom hug me and I look down at my phone again. My heart is so warm and happy.

"How about for my first picture it is with all of you guys!" Everyone cheers and I take a picture.

Jumin: "I can see he is good at taking photo's just like a certain cat hater I know."

Zen: "I HAVE AN ALLERGY!!" I laugh little and set my photo. I turn around

"I love all of you guys so much!" we hug again and I can't help but smile.

Everyone: "Happy birthday Lin"