♡CHAPT 1♡

A/n's P.O.V

Soonyoung is not a morning person and same goes to Jihoon. So when it comes to waking up in the morning, they are the laziest person in the world (A/n, tbh not them but me).

Soonyoung comes to school with his messy hair, unbuttoned cloth and a tie in his hand. Despite he looks grumpy, all girls still thinking that he is SOOOOO cool and handsome.

"Oppa! Please accept this. I make this lunch just for you so you can eat it later. The canteen food is a trash and mine is much better" A girl, well a slut, said to Soonyoung.

"Aishh seriously" Soonyoung mumbled and throw the food on the wall. Everyone, EVERYONE including teachers, stop walking and gasp. Lee Jihoon is happened to be there, wide awake after all the commotion that happening in front of his eyes. He don't know if he want to laugh because its funny or laughing because its funny. So he choose to laugh. 

Hearing Jihoon's laugh, Kwon Soonyoung turn to look at him. Jihoon stop laughing for awhile and continued to laugh again. Everyone look at Jihoon like he have some mental issue.

"Stupid slut, stupid fuckboy, stupid people" Jihoon mumbled while laughing and get his ass out from the commotion.

Shock is an understandable for Soonyoung (A/n, everyday I'm shock, shock! Everynight I'm shock, shock!). He never thought that someone would laugh his ass off instead of saying 'He is so cruel' or 'I'm scared, lets dashi run run run' (A/n, okay I'm sorry. I'll stop singing but no promises).

While Jihoon, on the other hand, are still laughing while entering his classroom. He don't understand why a girl will only chase after a handsome, cool and a hot (A/n, like a weather) boy. He also didn't understand on why his school got a lot of unpaid bitches that is so desperate for a hot boy to sleep with them. He shake his head and continue to focus on his teacher that is by now, already started teaching.

Recess timeeeeee

Kwon Soonyoung's P.O.V

That kid is crazy, really crazy, really really crazy, really really really crazy (A/n, Michingeol aniyaaa~ 2Pm - Crazy) (A/n, really really really really~ Winner). He is unusual, he is so different from other kids.

He didn't care or scared or Jungshook when I'm glaring at him. Instead, he just keep on laughing.

It makes me want to know him better. He even have a pretty and cute face, its illegal for a guy to have that kind of face. Am not going to deny that I'm gay. Not bisexual but really gay. Its not easy for people to make me flutter and my heart beating that fast but with him, I feel it. I feel the thing that other people couldn't make me feel.

I'm a fuckboy, I admit. I have sleep with a bunch of bitches but I never once found the love of my life. Maybe, just maybe, I've fall for this flower boy.

Its recess time. I have found a certain pink head boy holding his guitar and attempt to slammed it on one of the guy's head but that guy run away quickly and begging to him. Wow, what is happening? (A/n, lowkey singing to BToB and B1A4).

While he was running, suddenly he slipped and its feel like a destiny that he slipped in front of me. I couldn't save him though because I don't want to.

"Ouch my pretty ass is now destroyed because of that stupid Mingu" He said.

I help him stand up and once he had settled down, he look at me with shock.

"Who is Mingu? Why are you chasing that guy?" I ask him curiously.

He look at me, confused, until he realised what I'm talking about and scratch his head. "Well, you see, that guy I'm chasing is Mingu. Mingu is not really his name, his name is Mingyu. And I'm chasing him because he make fun of my height and calling me shorty!"

I just laughed at him, disbelief. Even he is mad, he still look cute so I didn't hold myself to pinch (A/n, I'm nearly write 'punch') his cheeks and he glare at me.

"Sorry, you does look short and cute" I said while muffled out my laughing.

"Hey I'm not short! It is a fun size! Be glad that I didn't slammed my guitar on you" He glared and warning me. Hands up, I said sorry to him and asking if we could change number. After thinking for awhile, he decide to give his number and go away to continue hunting that Mingu guy.

This is my first time asking for people's number, other than my friend ofc. Usually, its those bitches who give me their number but I never saved it. I throw it inside the dustbin instead. I hope, this smol one, want to be-friend with me cause I really want to be closed with him. I think, I have started to develop some feeling for him.

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩
A/n, SO HOW IS IT? Its okay if its underrated again, as long as I'm happy and could fangirling while writing this story. But I really do hope that some of you would like it!
⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧