♡Shooketh♡

UNEDITED & UNCHECKED
Jihoon's P.O V

I hate today! I want to go to Mingu's house but my mom ask me to stay at home instead because there is a guest coming over. Stupid guest, why today?

"Jihoonie-ah, please come down now and meet my friends. They even bring their son" Speak about the devil. What? Now son? Then grandchild? Very nice.

"Hmm coming" I replied and take my time to walk down the stair.

I was about to sneak out when I bump into someone. I was pissed off but that until I look up and see Kwon Soonshit. Sorry ugh, Kwon Soonyoung and he look equally surprised like I do.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE? ARE YOU LIKE STALKING ME?" He shout at me. Let me repeat, SHOUT! Oh my beloved ears

"Give me thousand reasons why I couldn't be in my own house? I'm the one who supposed to ask you that!" I mock and glare at him. Who did he think he is, shouting at me and accused that I'm stalking him when he is the one who barging into my house. Pathetic fckboiii I tell you.

His eyes widen after hearing my words. "You live here? Did your father's name is Lee Yoongi and your mother is Lee Chaelin?"

I'm shook af, how can this guy know my name? I just nod and ask who is he.

"I'm Kwon Soonyoung" He replied, still staring at me and I'm just facepalming in the corner.

"Do you think I'm that dumb until I don't know your name? We are literally going to the same school, what did you think man" He stop staring and grinned sheepishly. Oh boiii, pls stop this kid.

"My parents and your parents are friends. Best friends I mean" He look serious.

"Hoeshit!" Is all I said before running toward my parents who is now talking with his parents in the living room.

"Eomma! Appa! Did he really your friends's son??" I ask and point toward Soonyoung. They just laughing at my reaction.

"Yes son, their only son, Kwon Soonyoung. I know that you guys went to the same school" My mother said and I rolled my eyes. What a good day to start with.

His parents asking me about how I'm doing and said that I'm really cute and blablabla. I know that I'm cute anyway, please stop it. After eating, they ask us to seat infront of them in the living room and I'm so scared because they put a serious face.

"So we are going to outstation tomorrow for 1 month. That 1 whole month we are not here, we decide that you guys must stay with each other" My dad said and we both are officially SHOOKETH! What in the heaven is happening.

"Okay then, at least we're staying in this house" I said confidently and my mom started to laugh out loud. Jeez, what a nice mother I got.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry but you're going to stay in the Kwon's house since Mr and Mrs Kwon already bought you guys a lot of food and it must be enough for 1 month" After hearing my mother's word, my jaw dropped. Okay first we need to stay together for 1 fucking month and second I need to stay in HIS house? Today is seriously full with shookething.

After 1 hour me and Soonyoung make a debate with our parents, finally, forcefully, we agree with them.

After the Kwons go back, I lock myself in my room and played my musical instruments to released my stress. What a tiring day today.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Soonyoung's P.O.V

After we get back home, I straight go to my room. I still thinking about this morning's incident. Its not like I'm complaining or anything, infact I'm so happy that I got Jihoon to myself for a whole 1 month.

And in that 1 month, our parents even told us that we don't have to go to school since they know that we're a lazy bump and they already told our teacher.

No school, no homework, no stress and all day with my tofu. Yes, he is so fluffy like tofu. I don't know why this is my lucky day and as if God want us to be together, they make our parents as a best friend. I'm so happy that I can sleep really well tonight and dreaming about my tofu.

Goodnight.

*Close lamp*

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

A/n, OhOhOh its already chapt 2 and I'm happy even there is not much people reading my book and give a vote.

Tq for loving SoonHoon and keep on reading my book!

Love - NaegaWoozish

⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧