♡Build Our Future♡

Unedited & Unchecked

Author's P.O.V

Day passes, week passes, year passes. All of them already graduate from their high school and they are now in their University year.

Each day, the bond between Kwon and Lee becoming more stronger. When they thought that they couldn't fall in love even more, it is wrong. They keep on falling in love with each other every day.

Their friend, Seungkwan is now with Hansol. Jisoo with Jeonghan, Seungcheol with Chan, Mingyu with Wonwoo, Minghao with Jun and then, there is Seokmin, still sexy free and single.

Today is Soonhoon's anniversary day and Soonyoung already planned everything. All of them are involve except Jihoon.

Jihoon is clueless, he go through his day without notice anything and Soonyoung is glad.

"QUIT PLAYING AND DO YOUR WORK FAST" Soonyoung yeld due to the stress.

"Okay master!" Mingyu said playfully and all of them rolling their eyes.

On the other side, Jeonghan is makeup-ing the clueless Jihoon. After done put the makeup, Jeonghan fixe Jihoon's hair and cloth. Jeonghan suggest Jihoon to just wear a comfy cloth and right after Jihoon done, Jeonghan drag him to where Soonyoung is now.

"Why are we at the beach?" Jihoon ask confusely.

"You see the dozens of heart-shape light? Don't ask and just walk in the middle of it. It will lead you to the place" Jeonghan push Jihoon.

Jihoon walk in the middle of the heart-shape light. His heart is beating so fast, curious on what is happening. He couldn't help but feel excited.

The light lead him into a small turnel that is full with flower around it. The turnel is also filled with lights. He walk in and saw all of his picture with Soonyoung were hanging on the turnel's wall. Not forget about all of the pink coloured ballons that covering the turnel make it hard for Jihoon to walk. Suddenly he heard a voice speaking.

"Lee Jihoon, we have gone through the past year together and we make it till now. I'm so proud and happy to have you. You are always there, through my up and down. You always cheered me up. I have been hurting you before but thats what make me learn to cherish you even more. You know, I used to have a childhood friend and his name is Woozi. I promised to marry him when I come back to Korea but I couldn't find him anywhere, turn out that you are the Woozi I have been looking for all this time. I am happy when I saw you holding the necklace but I keep it as a secret until today. I'm sorry for not telling you I'm Hoshi. I want you to know, I didn't stay with you because you were Woozi, I stay with you because you are Jihoon. I couldn't imagine my world without you. You are the stars that filled my night, you are the heart that keep me alive, you are the tears that I cried, you are my everything. You are the other half of me. So Lee Jihoon, will you change your surname from Lee into Kwon for me? Will you stay by my side until I die? Will you be there every time I come back home? Will you be my little husband? Will you marry me?" Soonyoung said through the mic and kneeled infront of Jihoon, holding a ring. Jihoon gasp and could feel a tear coming out from his eyes. He didn't expect this, he never see this.

He don't know what to say. The fact that he fall in love with Soonyoung, which is also the Hoshi that he have been waiting before make him surprise. And the fact that Soonyoung confess to him on their anniversary day making him cry of happiness.

Soonyoung took his hand and slide in the ring on his finger. Jihoon hug Soonyoung tightly, not wanting to let it go.

"Soonyoung I didn't expect this really. I want you to know that I love you so fucking much. We didn't even skip a day without seeing each other. I, Lee Jihoon, willing to change my name into Kwon Jihoon. Thank you for loving me Soonyoung" Jihoon said and Soonyoung kiss him.

Both of them could hear their friends whistling and cheered for them on the background.

That night, is one of a history night for the SoonHoon couple. They never thought that their life will end up with a sweet ending.

All of their friends and families are happy for them and wish them a happy life.

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

A/n, just wanting to let you know, this story didn't end yet. I will continue writing about their life after marriage so I hope you will keep on waiting for my update!

⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧