♡Promise♡

Unedited & Unchecked

Author's P.O.V

Beep beep beep

Blink once

Blink twice (A/n, you know what I'm thinking right xp)

Jihoon slowly open his eyes and look around. He is alone. Did Soonyoung already leave him? Jihoon blink away his tears.

He heard a door being open so he quickly close his eyes. He is not ready to face or talk to anybody right now.

"Baby, when will you wake up? It hurts me seeing you in this condition." Someone said. Jihoon know this voice, it is Soonyoung's.

"Why did you wait for me? She is waiting for you" Jihoon said with a closed eyes. If only he open his eyes, he would see Soonyoung's crying face.

"Please let me explain. She is leaving to London so she want to spend that day with me. It will be a last day and she promise to not disturb me after that. I know I shouldn't have slap you. I'm so sorry Hoonie. I am so regret. Please, I love you. I always love you. My heart is only for you. Give me a last chance and trust me again okay?" Soonyoung sobs.

"Cliché. It makes me cringe. But if you ever broke the promise again, I don't know if I can stay. My heart is in pain." Jihoon said, still didn't bother to open his eyes.

He feel a soft peck on his lips and finally look at Soonyoung. Soonyoung keep on saying 'thank you' until Jihoon told him to shut up.
.
.
.
"Hear what I say Kwon Small Eyes! If you heard Jihoon again, I'm gonna turn your dick into a pussy" Seungcheol nagging again for the 100th time and Soonyoung keep on nodding.

Chan push Seungcheol out from Jihoon's house and ask Soonyoung to lock the door. Jihoon's parents is out, going for a date. Their typical excuse to leave the couple alone.

Jihoon and Soonyoung are cuddling on the bed until someone decide to burst in. Soonyoung look at Jihoon in confuse because he already lock the front door.

"Hoonieee! Are you okay?" Donghan shouted. (A/n, I know Dongan before he even join the Pd101 and make a debut as the maknae of JBJ. I will talk more in the A/n section)

"I'm fine and get out from my house!" Jihoon shout making Donghan run for his life. They, continue cuddling after they heard the front door being locked again.

"I still don't know how he could go into this house" Jihoon muttered and Soonyoung chuckled.

That night, Soonyoung fell asleep with Jihoon. Mr and Mrs Lee were spamming their gallery with the couple's photo. They smirked and think about the same thing. I could use this as a blackmail.

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

A/n, not a story

Hoshi : Omg I'm lost *Suddenly hear an announcement*

Hoshi : NOOOOOO!!!

Hoshi : *whisper* Where am I?

_________________°__________________

A/n, as I said, I know Donghan even before he join the Pd101 and debut in JBJ. It is because Donghan used to be a member of one of the busking group in Korea named D.O.B.

And I love D.O.B! They are all so cute. D.O.B used to have a lot of members but you know, some of them leave because of a certain reason. As example, Donghan.

Back then when Donghan is still in D.O.B, I ship him with Taeyeong (DOB's member and I love him so much. He is my home screen wallpaper as a prove). Taeyeong is really talented tho, I don't know why he didn't want to take the oppurtunity of being an artist.

Sorry for talking about them out of a sudden! And this chapt is a little short but whatever. Jihoon didn't die! You better thank me XD

⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧