♡Jealous, Fight & Confess♡

Unedited & Unchecked

(Warning, angst is in this chapt)

Jihoon's P.O.V

Seungcheol said that he want to meet me today at Soonyoung's house because he want to share his problem with me.

I told Soonyoung about it and he give me a permission. I also told him to not disturb me and Seungcheol in the living rom and he just nod.

I was surprised to see Seungcheol's face when he come because his eyes looks swollen and his body becoming more thin.

"Jihoon-ah, help me" He said while sitting next to me. Well, not said but practically begging me.

"What happen hyung? Why did your eyes look swollen and your body looks thin?!" I ask him.

"I didn't sleep for the past few days Hoonie. I keep on crying and I didn't have the appetite to eat" He said softly, trying his best to not make his tears drop.

"Oh my God, what is wrong with you!" I scold him.

"Jeonghan. He wants to break up with me. He said that he didn't feel anything for me anymore and he already falled in love with Joshua!" Seungcheol is a sobbing mess by now.

"Joshua? Hong Jisoo?" I ask disbelief and he nod.

"I gonna burn his house and buy a new guitar so I could hit Jeonghan! Hey hyung, listen to me. Jeonghan didn't deserve you and you deserve someone better. I believe that you will find that someone later hyung. Trust me. Please, I hate seeing you like this" After hearing what I said, Seungcheol immadiately hug me tightly and keep on thanking me. He bid me a goodbye after staying for a few more minutes because he feel sleepy and tired.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Soonyoung's P.O.V

When I saw that Cheol guy hugging my Jihoon, immediately a jealous feeling started to kick in my heart. I feel hurt seeing them hugging so I walk away to my room.

After a few minutes, Jihoon come into my room and look at me worriedly because I keep my poker face on.

"Soonyoung-ah" Jihoon said but I just ignore him.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Jihoon's P.O.V

I keep on calling Soonyoung's name and tried to talk to him but he just ignore me. My heart hurt and suddenly the memory of my past playing in my head. My ex said a lot of hurts thing toward me and leave me hanging. I scared because I started to fall in love with Soonyoung. What if he didn't feel the same?

I tried to touch him but he flinched and walk out from the room. That is when I lose my temper.

"YAH KWON SOONYOUNG! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU" I shouted at him.

"Wtf did you want?" He replied while looking at me irritatedly. I gulp and shivered because he never showed this side of him to me.

"Wh-why did you keep on ignoring me?" I tried to brave myself and ask.

"Why? BECAUSE YOU'RE ANNOYING AND I HATE YOU SO MUCH FOR DISTURBING ME! YOU'RE A BURDEN!" He shout at me. I stare at him disbelief. My hearts is breaking after hearing his words.

"I-i'm sorry. I really sorry. I did-didn't know that I annoyed you that much. I'm sorry for being a burden. I-i didn't know that you hate me. I thought we're fine. Sorry" I stuttered and without I realize, tears already flowing from my eyes. I run away after finishing my words. He keep on shouting my name but I didn't stop.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Soonyoung's P.O.V

Shit. I don't know what I said. I said that to him because I'm so angry and feel jealous. I realize what I have said after hearing his words. He run away and I shout his name but he didn't stop, so I run after him.

Thanks to my long legs and his short legs, I could catch his hand before he run further away and hug him.

"Jihoon. Please. I'm sorry. I didn't mean everything that I said. It is just I feel so jealous when I see you hugging Seungcheol and I didn't think straight" I said and I could feel my shirt become wet because of his tears. He keep on crying and whimper. I bring him to my room and lay him down, still hugging.

"D-don't leave me like he did. Its hu-hurt that I co-could die" He whimper and sobbing.

"Shh shh. I really sorry Hoonie, I really did. I promised that it won't happen again" I kissed his forehead.

"And who is 'he' that you're talking about? What did he do to you?" I ask when he started to cool down.

"He is my ex-boyfriend. He used to be kind but then he started to change. He called me names and hurt me. I keep on begging to him but he leave me hanging after that. Its hurt when the person that you love is the one who hurt you the most" He explained to me make me feel guilty.

"Ji, I really sorry. I won't repeat what he did to you tofu. I know this is not the right time but I want you to know that I love you so much. I want to protect you from the cruel world and I want to cherish our moments together. Will you let me? Do you want to be my boyfriend?" I ask and he hug me tighter while ranting a 'yes' for a lot of time.

"Yes, yes, yes Soonyoung, omg I thought that you won't feel the same. Please don't play with my heart Soonie" He said and it makes me smile widely.

"I won't Hoonie. I will always cherish you, me, us and our moment. God, you look like an angel with no wings" I said and slowly holding his chin to make him look straight in my eyes.

We close the gap between us

We close the gap between us. This kiss, I never feel a kiss like this before. The kiss that I usually give to all of my one night stand is full of lust and needy. But with this smol boi infront of me, it is different. This kiss is full of love and passionate. After we catch out breath, I hug him tighter.

We spent our day on my bed, cuddling and talking. I really wish that this moment will last long.

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

A/n, I accidentally step on my cat's tail and my cat bite me. Its scary.

⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧