♡Rude♡

Unedited & Unchecked

Author's P.O.V

Sun started to rise up and the two gay could feel the brightness against their face. Jihoon is the first one who wake up and the moment he open his eyes, he freaked out.

"Why in the world did we hugging?" Jihoon said still trying to get out from Soonyoung's death lock. Soonyoung hug him real tight that it makes him blushing. Suddenly Soonyoung wink.

"Wtf. Am I turning into a really gay shit or what. I mean, I know that I'm gay but how can he wink in his sleep?" Jihoon mumbled but it is loud enough for Soonyoung to heard and laughing like a dracula.

"Yah Kwon! You're already wide awake. Let me go now" Jihoon demand and it makes Soonyoung hug him tighter till he couldn't breath.

Soonyoung kiss the top of his heads. "Good morning tofu".

"My name is not tofu, I'm Lee Jihoon. I don't know if there is a tofu sharing name with me. Its fucking scary to know that tofu have a name" The pink hair boy grimaced. And once again, Soonyoung is laughing to death.

"No silly, you does look like a tofu" Soonyoung giggled.

"And you look like a baby's poop" Jihoon said before flipping Soonyoung a middle finger and make his way to the bathroom.

"What the hell! I'm handsome af!" Jihoon could hear Soonyoung shouting even from inside the bathroom.

"My ass is more handsome than you" Jihoon mumbled before continuing his bussiness inside the bathroom.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Jihoon's P.O.V

After finished bathing, I make my way to the kitchen and started to bake a pancakes while Soonyoung take his time to bath.

When I was cooking, a hands sneakily make its way to my waist. I turn around only to be regret because Soonyoung's face is just a few centimeter from mine. I look down but then look up again when he hold my face.

"Oh God, this is so tempting" He said, looking at my lip. Wtf is wrong with him.

"What do you think you're doing. We are not even a boyfriend" I push Soonyoung away.

He smirked and go away to seat in the living room before shouting "I DON'T MIND IF YOU WANT US TO BE OFFICIAL". Seriously, this guy need a full checkup with a doctor.

First, he love to shout. Second, he act like my boyfriend and third, he want us to be official?.

As if I believe what he said. He is a fuckboy, he will probably just want to use me for his advantage and I will end up having my heart broke again if I fall for him. I have had enough from the past. I still can't forgot the way my ex-boyfriend fool me.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Soonyoung's P.O.V

Jihoon looks like he had been thinking about something. After he preparing our breakfast, we eat there in silent. Its not awkward, but it is a comfortable silent.

"Yah tofu, why did you not talk much?" I asked.

"Stfu and just eat. Even as a satan's child, I still know how to respect food" He said while munching his pancake.

"SO RUDEE" I screeched and he closed his ears with both of his hands.

"Oh My God Kwon Jiyong.... Sorry wrong name, Kwon Soonyoung. Can you not screeched and shouting. You make my fucking ears bleeding" He glare at me.

"Wow fantastic baby! Okay I'm sorry. You're a really bad shorty, tough and rough. I bet you will be kinky in the bed huh?" I smirked. I just want to teased him to see his expression and he is blushing like crazy.

"I'm done with your behaviour fuckboy. I've finished my food and since I'm the one who cook, you can help me by washing my plate" He said and getting up to go somewhere.

"Oh I could also help you by making you turn on and jerk you off" I teased him again and laugh. (A/n, sorry. From 0-100 real quick but this is just a teasing).

"MAN YOU REALLY WISH FOR YOUR DEATH DATE TO BE TOMORROW AREN'T YOU?!" He shout and chase me with a big chair (A/n, since his guitar had been locked).

I quickly dash into my room and lock it. God he is so dangerous and rude af. I never think that a smol bean could be this tough. Gotta blast.