♡Hate You♡

Unedited & Unchecked

Jihoon's P.O.V

So today is the day, the day where I could have a freedom even though I need to spend my precious 1 month with Soonyoung.

We are infront of Soonyoung house to bid goodbye to our parents.

"Dad, I love you. Please come back alive and watch your manner. Don't just pull out your middle fingere anywhere" I tease my dad. He really does not look like a daddy.... why I feel like this word sounds so wrong? I will just use 'father' then. He does not look like a father material but he is actually a lovely father. He might look rude but he is so soft when it comes to me.

"Say that to yourself Uji. You're worst than me, that explained why Jisoo keep his guitar in a secret place and lock it" My dad said while ruffling my hair.

"Aww not going to say anything to your mom? Remember I'm the one who always there when your dad troll you" My mother said and it makes me laugh.

"Jeez so childish

"Jeez so childish. Take care of yourself mom, make sure you come back in one piece" I giggle.

"Bye Uji. Remember to eat and don't sleep to late because you will be like your father. Oh and also please keep your virginity son. You're still my smol boi" Both of my parents said make Soonyoung and his parents laughing like a maniac. I'm blushing like crazy, should they really mention bout it. I'm so done.

After our parents went to the airport, me and Soonyoung get our ass back in the house. What is in the air? A.w.k.w.a.r.d.

"Umm so Jihoon, do you hungry?" I shook my head and ask him the same question but I only heard him mumbling something as a reply.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Soonyoung's P.O.V

He ask me back if I'm hungy and I just mumbled "I'm hungry for you".

His eyebrow twitched and his face look curious. Luckily he didn't heard what I say. Hey its not my fault tho, it is his fault. I didn't sleep with anybody for a long time because of him and it even make my friends shock. They're so happy that I'm slowly changing.

"Well nothing Jihoon, lets just take a nap since we didn't have anything to do" I said but when I turn around to look at him, he already lying on the couch sucking his thumbs. What a cute kid we got here. Am I his guardian or what?

I stroke his baby fat cheek with my thumb and studied his face. He have a cute eyes, cute button nose, little chubby cheeks and a soft lips. My thumb slowly stroke his lips. Oh how bad I want those lips. I want to claim it mine but not yet. We have a long journey to go. I'll take it slow and cherish our moment together.

I carried him bridal style and put him in my room. Yes, MY, because my parents said that all of the guest room were accidentally lock from inside. So rare that even myself couldn't believe it. My typical parents.

After watching him sleeping, slowly, my eyes began to drop. I bring him closer to my chest and nuzzled into his hair. This is so comfy. Just like that, we both are already going to the dreamland.

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

A/n, another chapter! Sorry if it is bad!

⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧