♡Make Fun♡

Unedited & Unchecked

Soonyoung's P.O.V

I stare at the angel beside me and caress his face. He look peaceful and he is the definition of beautiful. I bit my lips as I see those mark on his neck.

"Don't disturb me sleeping" He bring my hands down from touching his face and pout.

"I'm not disturbing, I'm just watching this sight infront of me. You make me want to bang you again" I peck his lips and he push me.

He sit up and glare at me. I mouthed a 'what' to him and he glare even more. Its not scary, but it is cute.
.
.
.
After we finish taking bath, we head out to the kitchen. Jeonghan is still cooking while the others are already seating and make a joke to each other.

"Yah why are you limping~~" Seokmin tease and the other smirk while making a dirty face and mumbling the words 'ah' 'ah'.

"Heol daebak! There is an animal biting Jihoon's tigh and neck!" This time, it is Chan's turn to said.

"Sure Chan, that animal must be really hungry because there is a lot of bite mark. I'm surprise that Jihoon is still alive" Seungcheol said making the others laughing including Jeonghan. Oh, Seungcheol is already move on and it is not awkward anymore with Jeonghan and Jisoo.

I feel myself laugh in silent when I saw Jihoon's face reddening. We seat on beside each other and take our time to eat because today is ho ho holiday ho ho holiday~

When we are still eating, suddenly we heard a moan. Its sound familiar. Me and Jihoon look at Minghao who is now holding his phone high up, in case we are going to attack him.

"Wtf! Did you really need to record the sound?! Why are you eavesdropping?" I ask and my face is already getting red

"Yah imma! We don't have to eavesdropping to listen to your moan. Even your neighbour could listen it. I bet they are wearing the earbud." Minghao rolled his eyes.

Jihoon quickly limping to the room and I followed him afterward. We could hear the others make fun of us.

"This is all your fault!" Jihoon throw a pillow to me.

"Right say the one who said 'daddy please fuck me' loudly" I smirk as Jihoon put his face on the pillow.

"Relax baby, its not lile they never do it anyway." I said and hug him.

"PLEASE GIVE A WARNING IF YOU WANT TO DO THAT AGAIN!" We heard Jeonghan shouting from the outside.

"God please kill me now" Jihoon muttered making me laughing. Its not like I mind if the other heard us last night since its my intention after all to make them know who is the daddy (A/n I got it from my daddy~).

We spend our day inside my room until evening and goes to the cinema with the others that night.

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

A/n, sorry for the short update. Tomorrow I have an exam but still didn't study and to be honesy, I don't care.

⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧