Counterattack: I'm sorry - Part 12

A very short teaser to the next chapter!

----

Chi Cheng's POV
==============
Weeks. 2 weeks, to be exact, and Suo Wei is still not his usual cheeky and quarrelsome self 😥. There have been times, though, when I teased him and I could see the spark in his eyes that he usually got when he is about to come up with a retort. 😔 But then the spark will be gone and Suo Wei will look at me and smile hesitantly and shyly. 😟 Haiz... I know that I need to be patient and go slowly.... but this is SO frustrating! 😠 UrgggGGHH!

Suo Wei's POV
=============
Weeks. 2 weeks, to be exact, and I don't know how much longer I can do this. 😆 Wahahahaha! I cannot believe that Chi Cheng can last this long! He has been so patient and nice to me, something that is SOOOOOO hard for me to experience before. 🤤 Oh no! I better do something so that he doesn't find out that I don't fear him anymore. I had slowly gotten over the incident since 4 days ago and have nearly slipped up a number of times 😣. It was so hard to stop myself from responding back to his teasing as always.

😨 I will be so doomed if he finds out! I better go and find Xiaoshuai and ask him for help.

Xiaoshuai's POV
==============
😡 Those two lovebirds should just get it over and done with already!! Urrgghh! 😬

=================================
Positive feedback would be much appreciated!