Counterattack: I'm sorry - Part 13

Chi Cheng felt more and more frustrated as the days passed. He has been trying very hard to be patient... the situation with Suo Wei is getting better but he just doesn't think that it's fast enough. He miss having his lover in his arms, his witty comebacks during conversation, everything! He knows that this is his fault but aargghh!! How long more does this have to be!

"Chi Cheng... are- are you alright?"

Chi Cheng tensed up a bit when he heard his lover behind him.

"Damn it! I- I can't have him here in the same room now. I- I might lose my temper again." thought Chi Cheng as he tried to calm himself down.

"Chi- Chi Cheng?"

"Leave. Suo Wei, you NEED to leave."

"W-why? What's- what's wrong? Are you feeling okay? Are- are you ill?"

Chi Cheng stood up and moved away quickly when he saw his lover walking closer to him.

"Shit! I cannot have him close to me now!" Chi Cheng thought frustratedly. "I- I can't. I might hurt him again 😣."

"GO! GET OUT, Suo Wei! Leave!"

"N-NO!"

Chi Cheng whipped around and stared at his lover in shock.

"What?!"

"I- I said no! I won't leave until you tell me what's wrong! I won't! You- you can't do this to me again, Chi Cheng 😢. I- I won't survive if you chase me out again. You can't! You can't!!"

Looking at his lover crying his heart out in worry and anguish, all the anger and frustration that Chi Cheng had been feeling left him like a whirlwind. "Oh my God! What have I done?!" thought Chi Cheng, horrified at his own actions. Without much hesitation, he rushed forward and enveloped his lover in his arms tightly.

"I'm a fool. I'm a fool! I'm sorry, Suo Wei. I'm so so sorry."

Like a mantra, Chi Cheng kept repeating those words to Suo Wei, wanting and praying that his words get through to his lover. He knows that the crying mess that he has reduced his lover to was all his fault, and he hope... he really hope that his outburst did not undo the progress in their relationship these past days.

"I'm really sorry, Suo Wei." Chi Cheng whispered miserably to his still-crying lover. "I'm really sorry... Don't- don't leave me..."

"I'm- I'm not."

Chi Cheng moved away a bit from his lover's embrace in order to get a better look at him. "Suo Wei? Are you okay? I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it. You have to beli-"

"It's- It's okay, Chi Cheng. I'm okay... I- I just had a flashback to that day when- when you asked me to leave. Don't- don't ask me to leave, Chi Cheng. Please don't-"

"Never! Never again, Suo Wei! You're mine, damn it! You're mine! I will never let you go! If you leave, I'll hunt you down, even if it leads me to hell. You get that?! I will follow you anywhere! I will kill anyone who tries to stop me! You hear me?! If they dare! If ANYONE dares to hurt you, to take you away from me, I- God- I...!!

*Kiss* (Mu-ah!)

Chi Cheng stood there stunned, stopped in the middle of his panicked outburst.

"Wh- what? Suo Wei, you... you just kissed me. Are- are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm feeling better now."

"No! I mean- I mean- You're not afraid? You- you were afraid of me, remember?"

"Yeah. Yes I was. Not- not anymore 😳. I- I love you, Chi Cheng."

"Oh my God! Yes! YES!!" Chi Cheng cried out as he wrapped his arms tightly around his lover.

"I love you. I love you too!"

=========== ~ The End ~ ===========

Sorry guys! Have had a rough start to the year but things are getting better now. This story has waited for its completion for so long and I thought that it should not be left hanging.  Hope you have enjoyed this story!