Oswald x Depressed!Reader

[Y/N POV]

The cold rain poured down onto my head, many would think this is a horrible feeling but I liked it. I deserved this, I couldn't save them in time and now I had no one. I shivered as I wandered down the deserted path, now I was finally alone, alone with my thoughts. As the storm got worse, the more drenched I became, I ran away from home and now had no where else to go, this was it for me. Of course I didn't want to end my life myself so I would just let nature do it's thing.  

I slumped down onto the curb as the thunder and lightning clashed. The cars would rush past, every now and then catching the puddles and soaking me even more, Great. I had no hood so I couldn't shelter myself from the rain, to be honest why would I. I repeated over and over again, that I deserve this and nothing nice, tears formed in my eyes as I heard footsteps get louder,

"um, Miss?"

I jumped up quickly, turning towards the stranger. It was a tall rabbit, he smiled softly as he held his umbrella above my head,

"If you stay out here, you may get seriously ill."

His voice was calm and soft, I let a little smile show and coughed.

"It's too late for that. I've been ill for as long as I can remember"

I sighed heavily and sniffed, I was wasting his time he probably had better things to do then worry over me. He gently took my hand, still smiling warmly, making a small blush creep over my face.

"I'm Oswald by the way and I want to help you. I know the pain you've been through and my friends helped me get through it."

He wanted to help me? I nodded my head hastily, finally having a place to go and have someone to turn to when I needed help, I looked down and mumbled,

"I'm (Y/N)..."

Oswald pulled me closer, so both me and him were under the umbrella, I was soaked and he WAS dry, until I got too close making his clothes slightly damp. I felt bad for Oswald as he was now having to put up with me but also grateful as he was so nice to me, making sure I was alright.

**

Oswald brought me into what looked like a circus, we passed room after room until we got to the furthest one, he invited me inside I soon followed him in.

[Oswald POV]

I handed (Y/N) some dry clothes, sure they'll be too big for her but I'm sure it wouldn't matter. I showed her where to get changed and waited in my room for her. 

Not so long after (Y/N) appeared again, she looks so cute and Comfortable. She smiled more then when I first met her, (Y/N) and kissed my cheek quickly,

"Thank you, no one has really cared this much about me before...it's nice to know that someone cares."

I heard her voice start to tremble as tears started to stream down her cheeks, I pulled her into a tight embrace, letting her know that I'm always gonna be there fir her. I rubbed her back as she let it all out, crying and gripping onto my shirt not daring to let go.

"Shh...deep breaths, you'll be alright. I'll be here for you."

Then everything went quiet, I slowly let go of (Y/N) and looked at her, she'd fallen asleep. Guess, she hasn't been able to sleep for a while. I picked her up in bridal style and carefully laid her down on my bed, making sure she was warm and cozy. I looked down at her and smiled, I came back into reality when I heard a quiet knock at the door, I went over and opened it, it was my little brother Mickey.

"Hey Ozzy, who's that?"

Mickey asked, pointing at (Y/N). I looked back round at her then at Mickey again.

"She's just a...friend. I found her out in the rain, she has no where else to go. Maybe she could be part of the circus, you know she can help out..."

Mickey just smiled and nodded, bring me into a hug,

"Of course Ozzy, whatever makes you happy."

We both smiled at each other, as Mickey left I shut the door and went back over to (Y/N). I didn't want to be a creep, so I kissed her on the forehead and went to sleep in the armchair across the other side of the room, letting (Y/N) have her space. 

**

[(Y/N) POV]

For once I woke up in comfortable, I didn't want to get up but I knew I had to. So I slowly sat up and glanced around the room, I was alone and still in Oswald's room, I smiled at myself he didn't chuck me out. I was about to get up, when the door opened, there stood Oswald with a plate full of pancakes, with a bunch smaller blue bunnies behind him.

"Morning Sleeping Beauty. I brought you some breakfast so you don't go hungry, also I wanted to introduce you to all my children." 

Children? I was shocked but acted calm, I smiled and nodded. Oswald came into the room and rested my breakfast on my lap, as one after the other of the children came bouncing into the room. There was so many of them, it was like they were never ending. I wonder who there mother was and where she was,

"Um Oswald?"

He looked at me, showing me I had his attention,

"Where is their Mother, if you don't mind me asking?"

Oswald suddenly teared up as he dropped down beside me, he started to shiver,

"S-She died...Of the ink illness..."

I could tell that this hurt him badly as he took deep breaths to try calm himself down, I swung my arms around him, pulling him closer. This effected me is well as my parents died from the exact same illness, as the image of them dying came into my head I broke down is well, but even worse then Oswald. I let go of him and clung onto myself, unable to stop the tears. I lost everything when they died, I was left with nothing, we were happy before they left me to face the big world on my own. 

[Oswald POV]

I managed to calm myself down and assured myself that everything was going to be okay. But it wasn't the same for (Y/N) she was uncontrollably crying, was it my fault? what did I do wrong? I quickly wrapped my arms around her as she carried on crying into my shoulder, after about an hour (Y/N) finally calmed down and told me what was wrong and I understood perfectly. I still had (Y/N) in a warm embrace, she looked up at me with teary eyes, I carefully and gently wiped her eyes and pulled her closer. Until our lips met, the kiss was sweet and passionate. 

The kiss didn't last very long, as all the kids around started squealing and running around excitedly. Soon enough after then has finished their cheer, they all left again one by one, now called (Y/N) their new mother, which made us both chuckle a little.  

I think this will be best for the best of us. Me and (Y/N) both recovering from losses and I will always be there to help (Y/N) and hopefully move on, and want to live a happy life, especially with all of us at her side. 

[D.O.N.E!]

[I've still had no requests, but hey I'll still be writing one-shots. Lets just hope I get even ONE, now that will be a miracle.]